Author's Notes

How the hell did I work up the courage to post on this site?!

Like I said in the description, this is basically a story between a girl and a guy who are clearly interested in each other, but he's married and older than her father. Warning; there will be swearing, sexual innuendos, sex scenes and general adulty stuff so if you're not into that kind of thing then I apologize in advance.

It's really quite obvious who the main guy is based off of, or as I like to say, "heavily influenced." All it takes is a bit of knowledge into this ficticious man's life and then carrying said knowledge into the real world and putting two and two together - hopefully you get four and not any other number.

Also, my geography and things like that may be completely off. This is set in 'Murica, and I have never been anywhere other than my hometown which is not in the United States of Freedom, so I'm sorry if my Google'd knowledge of NYC is rather terrible.

Uhh, other than that, I think we are good to go! But for now I just want to say thank you for reading, and please, please, PLEASE leave any comments you want, especially once you work out who Mr. Boss is based off of.

I will try to update every now and then, and it will get more frequent with more reads (hint hint, tell your buddies, etc.) So please bear with me, I'm new to this posting stories for other people to see stuff.

Without further ado, here is "This"! (Yes, terrible title, but I needed SOMETHING.)

~Cheyenne.