I see you again but not for the last time

Third P.O.V:

Aizawa told the class how they would be going on a trip and finally see their hero uniforms.

"Alright, class grab your uniforms and get changed then meet out the front of the school to get into the bus" He presses a button on a remote, and a bunch of drawers comes out of the wall to reveal all their uniforms. The students all get up and head to the boxes grabbing the ones that have their numbers on them. Bakugou growls as he grabs his first and heads to the changing rooms and slips his costume on as the others compliment his suit and others.

Mineta on the other hand was trying to peek through a hole in the wall and see-through into the girl's locker rooms only to be stabbed in the eye by Jirou's earphone jack. Iida goes at him for inappropriate behavior as Bakugou slips on his second gauntlet and leaves the room heading to the front of the school. After a few minutes, the others are there and lining up while Iida is trying to get everyone in line to go onto the bus.

After some time everyone was on the Bus and Aizawa did a headcount before telling the driver that they were ready to go. Everyone soon started to talk.

"You know we haven't known you for a long too long but we can all tell what your personality is" Denki comments as he points to Bakugou.

"Hah?! the hell you say dunce face?!" Bakugou yells grabbing the rail as he goes at Denki. They all continued to talk as the bus drove to the USJ. Upon their arrival at USJ Iida, being himself, made sure everyone got off the bus in an orderly fashion as they followed Aizawa inside.

Thirteen waited inside for them. Once they were all inside Thirteen began to explain what they were doing here and what was going to happen. Suddenly out of nowhere, a large purple portal opened.

"uhh, Aizawa Sensei? is that part of the activity?" Mina asks pointing to the portal. Both Aizawa and Thirteen turn to the POrtal and get into a fighting stance. 

"Everyone stay behind me and don't go anywhere. These are real villains!!" Aizawa said gripping his scarf tight.

"What?! if their villains then we can handle them!!" Bakugou yells. A blue-haired male walked out of the portal followed by a tall purple mist and a large birdman with a hooded figure on top.

"Go Kurgiri" Shigaraki whispered as Kurogiri nodded and started to form a circle of purple mist around the students. 

"We are the league of villains and we are here to kill All might. Although he is not here we will just have to use you, students, for now." he continued to circle the students before enclosing them all and spreading them throughout the facility. He then spotted Iida running off toward the exit and tried to get him only to miss. He then proceeded to head back to Shigaraki.

"One of them got away" he stated calmly.

"That's alright he'll get pro's and All might could possibly turn up so it's a good thing" shigaraki then turns to the figure on top of the Nomu. "Are you ready for your first fight?" the figure nods

"I'm ready"

(credit goes to the artists of this drawing

(credit goes to the artists of this drawing. Also, it has been a while since I've seen the USJ episode so I'm sorry if I get something wrong.)

the figure laughs and Smirks "Let's get started.. Nomu engage in combat" he says and jumps off the Nomu as it runs forward toward the two Pros. 

Bakugou P.O.V:

After being surrounded by the purple mist I appeared in a city area along with shitty hair. 

"Bro there are villains everywhere!" He spoke as he started fighting some of them. I rolled my eyes and started to blast some of the enemies myself. We powered through them all until we had finished them all off. But something was off. I felt something behind me and the second I put my hand back it came into contact with the head of a villain who I blasted instantly. 

"That should be the last of them so let's get going" I snarled at Shitty hair as I started to walk out of the building. As we got to the middle Aizawa was on the floor with the hand-obsessed bastard crumbling his arm. What caught my eye was the hooded villain standing beside the misty asshole. He seemed familiar for some reason. His head turned in my direction and I got sight of the person's piercing green eyes

"Deku..."

Izuku P.O.V: 

I looked to my left to see Kacchan. I'm pretty sure he saw my eyes cause I saw him whisper something. But that doesn't matter. I looked toward the entrance 

"looks like the man we came for is here" I mumble to Kurogiri

"It seems so. Young master come back" He calls to Brother. I see him walk over and scratch his neck.

"What?" He asks

"All Might is here" I growl

"Nomu, attack the tall blonde!!" I yell as the Nomu runs at All Might. I watch as they both clash in a battle of power. I only watch as the fight goes on when suddenly an explosion is fired at us. thankfully Kurogiri managed to block it before it reached us. 

"Fight me, you hooded villain!!!" Kacchan yelled. I sighed and stepped out from behind Kurogiri. 

"Sorry hero I'm not allowed to fight at the moment" I smile until I hear Shigaraki growl before a smash was heard and I looked up only to see the Nomu go flying.

"Damn what a waste..." I sighed and walked back to Kurogiri. Shigaraki was having a mini fit over losing to the heroes.

"Let's go brother let's not waste any more time here than we have too" I pushed him through the portal before turning to look at Kacchan

"See you later Bakugou~" I could see the tick mark appear before laughing and walking through the portal before it closes.

Bakugou P.O.V: 

I stood in shock. It really was him. What is he doing with them?

'Damn it, nerd!'

Both P.O.V:

"I see you again but not for the last time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am SO sorry for not uploading earlier I haven't been in a good place to write nor have I had time but I do hope that you have enjoyed the chapter and I will try getting the next one out when I can and make sure you have a look at my one-shot book and request if you want me to do one for you.

Thank you for the love and support so far it means a lot