Prologue

Gregory was a prince that was raised spoiled rotten. He was his parents' only child so they gave him everything he wanted, even if they knew they shouldn't in the back of their minds. He grew up to be spoiled, entitled, and arrogant. The one thing he had going for him was his looks. He was a very beautiful man. 5'6", blonde hair flowing to the middle of his back, unblemished porcelain skin, and light purple eyes. He had many girls after him, but he did not swing that way. You could often catch him taking a slightly too long glance at the butlers and knights. He was caught acting flirtatious with palace boys more than once.

When the prince turned 18, he heard of a beast carving a war path to his kingdom. He got his kingdom prepared for the attack but it wasn't enough. His kingdom was invaded and most of his citizens were killed. His palace was stormed and his parents slaughtered.

As Gregory hid in the throne room, he heard the heavy footsteps of the beast outside the door. The door swung open and Gregory jumped up, ready to fight for his kingdom. Little did he know this beast would be his downfall. 

This tale, dear reader, is not for the faint of heart or the squeamish. 
I suggest you leave now if your uncomfortable with slavery, smut,  explicitly described scenes of abuse and torture, mind break, or Mpreg.

If you continue from here, you will find the tale of how an arrogant, snobbish prince fell to a monster's hand and member. You will read how he is forced to be a monster's sex slave, being trained to take orders by his kidnapper and owner. He will have his spirit broken before his mind is, making him enjoy the twisted treatment of the sadistic monster. He will experience becoming a vessel for the beast's children while still being used as a toy
If this sounds pleasurable to you, than please continue and enjoy yourself as you read this twisted tale.