6 .

" OMGGG NOOO ITS TRIN THEY HIT TRIN " niya said hollering in a crying tone .

" somebody call 911 , we don't need to lose her bro . "
  guwop said .

                                 ————————
                           pov of them calling 911 .

" 911 what's your emergency " the dispatch said .

" my friend have been shot mulitiple times , we need an ambulance "  niya said .

" how many ambulance do you need ? how many people been shot ? " the dispatcher asked niya

" niya they hit mar to tell her " lee said at the last minute .

* niya froze and stop talking on the phone *

" ma'am are you still there ? hello . " the dispatcher asked .

" ay get that phone from her and tell the women what happened and what we need . " guwop said to flawda .

" hey ma'am , two people have been shot and we need two ambulance we over on the highway towards the Walmart , i don't know my exact location " . flawda said .

" yes ma'am i think i know where you are , i have the emergency services on there way . " the dispatcher said .

——————————
niya pov .

" man , i'm so hurt i don't know what to do i can't focus or  concentrate

" man , i'm so hurt i don't know what to do i can't focus or concentrate . both of my favorite people in the world hurting and suffering . " niya said as venting to guwop lee & flawda waiting on the ambulance .

" i'm with you when you right , i don't know what i'll do if i loose them . specially mar he the homie fr we been close since kids " guwop said .

" yea fr . " lee said .

* the ambulance pulls up .

" there they are , over there please help them do the best you can " niya told the ambulance workers .

" we got you i promise we gone try our best " one man said ,

" what i need is for one of you in the first ambulance and one of you in the second so we can get information for them and about them , we can take y'all to the hospital with us . " the ambulance told niya and guwop .

" what about them ? " guwop asked .

" the police have them , we have to investigate and find out information about this situation . " the police said .

" okay . " they said .

* driving , makes it to the hospital . *

" we have a gsw , TWO PATIENTS NEED ASSISTANCE NOW " the paramedic told the nurse .

" got it " they said .

* YES I WATCH GREYS ANATOMY TO MUCH LOL *.

" ma'am , you can't come back here you can't wait in the waiting room or go home and we give you a call " the nurse told niya .

" niya you wanna go to the house ? i'll go with you " guwop said .

" yeah i need to get this washed off me , maybe i can relax a bit . " niya said .

" i'll call a taxi " niya said .

" ok " guwop said .

* niya talks otp with the taxi man .

" he's 45 minutes away . " niya said .

" okay well i'm finna sit here while we wait " guwop said .

* taxi comes and take the home *

" man man man what a night . " they both said walking in the house .