Seduced

- Chapter 4 -

"What a moody bastard" Grant shook his head and to be honest i could only agree.

"You don't have to carry my suitcase in there again" i said wanting to take it out of his hands but he pulled it away.

"Well as chance would have it i'm the charming brother" he tensed his arm muscles "Impressive isn't  it? And you really think i'll let you drag your heavy suitcase by yourself?"

I would have smiled if there wasn't this small word that was confusing me "brother?"

Grant smiled but his smile didn't  reach his eyes. "I'm the son of Georgiannas second husband. The marriage lasted from my thrid and Rush's forth year of age to my fifteenth. Long enough for me and Rush to feel like brothers. Nothing changed anything about that when my dad got divorced from Georgianna."

Oh okay. I didn't expect that.

"How many husbands did Georgianna have already?"

Grant laughed shortly and started walking towards the house.

"Your dad is number four if you count Justin's dad to whom she wasn't  married."

My dad was an idiot. That woman changed her men like underclothes.

Without  saying a word we went back into the mansion where Grant led me to the kitchen.

It looked like in those furniture magazines.

Grant opened a door that seemed to lead into a big pantry. Confused  i looked around. He went to the other end  and opened another door to a small chamber.

It was big enough that he could go in to lay my suitcase down on the bed. I followed  him and stood besides the small bed that filled most of the room. Only a small nightstand had barely enough space to fit in between the bed and the wall.

Grant shook his head. "That room is far too small. Listen if you want to come with me then just tell me. I at least could offer you a room where you can move.

His offer  was really kind but i couldn't take it. Here i wouldn't bother anyone and don't have the feeling to be in anyone's way. I could help cleaning and cooking and look for a job. Maybe i even will be able to stay here until i have saved enough money for an own small flat.

"No it's fine. But thank you, it's really nice of you."

Grant looked around with a with a frown. You could see he that he didn't like it.

Kind of cute how he's worried but my decision stands.

"Can you promise me something?"

Nodding my head i signalised him to keep talking. "If Rush kicks you out you call me okay?"

Right when i was about to agree i noticed that i didn't  have a phone.

"Where is your phone so i can put my number in?" He asked.

"I don't have one."

Grants eyes became wide. "What? You don't have a phone? No wonder you're  walking around with a gun"

He pulled something  out of his pocket what looked like a check. "Do you have a pen or something?"

I opened  my bag took out a pen and gave it to him. He wrote down his number and handed it to me.

"Call me i mean it"

Never in my life i would do that but i nodded. He really seems to care.

"I hope you can get some sleep" worried he looked around again.

"Positive" i replied to calm him down.

He only nodded shortly  before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I let myself fall down on the bed besides my suitcase. Good. I'll make the best out of it at least i don't  have to sleep in my pickup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Heii guys.

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long but i totally  forgot  about this story  to be honest bc i have a lot of stress at the moment.

Anyways i promise to at least update twice a week from now on and hope you'll  enjoy what i write.

Please stay active and vote/ comment for my story and tell me what you think/ what i can improve/ etc...

Love you all and thanks for the amazing support ❤