Seduced

- Chapter 5 -

Even if I couldn't see if the sun had risen already in my small room since it didn't have a window, I knew I've slept long.
Stretching I sat up and switched on the light.

I really needed to take a shower and to use the toilet.
Maybe everyone was still sleeping and I could go into the bathroom without being noticed.
The problem was just... I didn't even know where the bathroom was.

Taking some fresh underwear, a white tank top and my black shorts out of the suitcase I went out of my room to search for the bathroom.

The house was quiet. Used glasses and empty bottles were laying around from yesterday's party and a few pieces of clothes.
I could clean that.
If I helped a bit and did something useful then maybe I could stay until I've found a job and earned a bit money to move into an own little apartment.

I opened the first door i came across but it wasn't a bathroom. It was a huge closet. Closing the door again i kept walking along the hallway.
After opening severel doors without success i had an idea.
Maybe there was a bathroom in which you can get from outside after being at the beach or something.
Also Henrietta had to use the toilet some time or needed to take a shower after work.

I went back go the kitchen and stepped through one of the huge glassdoors outside.
A few metres away steps lead to the lower part of the huge mansion.
I followed them.
There were two doors. I opened one of them and Bingo!

After finishing my shower and putting on fresh clothes I went outside again.
Standing by the railing I enjoyed the beautiful view over the branding waves at the white beach.
Never in my life did I see something so beautiful.

Mom and me kept dreaming about seeing the ocean together one day.
She's been there as a little child but the memories have almost all been faded though she kept telling me stories about it.

Every winter when we were sitting at the camin and planned our vacation at the beach.
But it never has been possible bc first she couldn't afford it and then she became ill.
But dreams don't cost anything right?
Now i was standing here watching the mesmerising view for the both of us.

"You can never get tired of this view"

a deep raspy voice suddenly spoke up bringing me back to reality and out of my thoughts. Justin.
Turning around I saw him standing there leaning at the glass door with no shirt on.
Suddenly I got hot and I couldn't get out a single word.
The only naked upper body I've seen was Cain's but that's been a long time ago and in no way comparable with Justin's. I mean jesus christ there really was a sixpack!

"Like what you see?"

Justin asked smirking at me. Blinking a few times I looked up and saw Justin's grinning face. Damn it. He caught me drooling over him with open wide mouth... how embarrassing.

"Don't worry. I enjoy it myself"

He took a sip from the cup of coffee he held in his hands.

I started blushing and basically felt how my face got all red probably looking like a tomato by now.

His slight laugh didn't make it better at all no it made it even worse. He made fun of me. Great! Just great..

"Oh there you are. I already missed you in bed!"
A high pitched voice echoed through my ears.

Not a second later a young woman only in her underwear leaned against Justin and stroked over his chest with her long pink nails.

I would do the same if i had the chance to touch him so i couldn't judge her for that but that didn't change the fact that i felt a bit jealousy at that moment....

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long but i was really busy with school and some problems and stuff...

I have holidays now though and i promise I'll post more often from now on.

Love you all xx
And as always:
I'd love to see some votes or comments :) they motivate me to update quicker ❤