Chapter 8

The next day Jaehyun got up after admiring his boyfriend for a while and went to shower. After he came out he change into his suit. He frowned when Jungwoo called him this early morning. 

"Jungwoo?" 

"Hey, You don't need to come to the company today. Everything's done." 

"Even the meeting and the paperwork?" 

"Yes, I was thinking if we all could got out"

"Sure, I'll invite lucas as well" Jaehyun smirked when he heard Jungwoo shirke at what he said. 

"Uh oKay. i'll meet you at your house then" 

"Bye, See you later" Jaehyun cut the call and went to wake up his lovely boyfriend. Jaehyun went near the bed and sat down playing with Taeyong's hair. 

"Baby~ Wake up" Jaehyun called out softly and cooed when Taeyong fluttered his eyes open and ywnaed cutely like a kitten and rubbed his eyes with his hand. 

"5 more minutes" Taeyong mumbled and shifted closer to the younger liking his smell. 

"Baby, We have to spend time with everyone today." Jaehyun said still playing with the olders hair. Taeyong immediately opened his eyes. 

"Does that mean i get to see markhyuck and Yuwin?" Taeyong said excitedly. Jaehyun almost growled because of his Jealousy, but didn't. 

"Ok come on, get up. Jungwoo, Kun, lcas and Kun's friends will also be coming" Jaehyun said, taeyong nodded going to the bathroom and showering. 

Jaehyun changed into warmer clothes since he wore his suit before jungwoo called him. He went outside to wait for his boyfriend also meeting Johnten in the kitchen 

"Morning guys"  Jaehyun said in english and got replies in english as well. Jaehyun then suddenly remembered something. 

"Guys, you have to tone it down in the night. i dont wanna ruin my baby's innocence" Jaehyun said drinking his coffee and smirked when he saw Ten with a blushing face. 

"I don't think he has innocence anymore, i ruined it enough already" Ten said laying his head on Johnny's shoulder. Just then Taeyong came out and wished a good morning. 

"Johnny please go soft on him sometimes" Taeyong muttered looking at Johnny who just chuckled. 

"I couldn't, he was flirting with a random guy" Johnny said with a pout. 

"Hey, i wasn't flirting. He was flirting with me" Ten said Johnny looked at him while the Jaeyong couple looked at each other. They both knew once Johnten starts to fight there is no stopping them.

"Alright, Get ready. We are going somewhere" Jaehyun said as Ten and Johnny were just about to start fighting in the morning. Both of them looked over to Jaehyun. 

"And who exactly is coming?" Ten asked and Jaehyun shrugged with a 'You'll see'. Taeyong nodded getting up and going to his room to get ready. 

Little did Taeyong know.....Jaehyun had prepared something for him.

A/n: Guys, i want to write angst to make it interesting but i can't get myself to write it :/ I'm sorry.