Chapter 13

Flashback : 

"Omg! Tae! I need to tell you something!" Ten smiled and shouted going to the Taeyong's and Jaehyun's room, only to find them making out.

"Jesus- Do y'all ever stop" ten said rolling his eyes at his friend glaring at him. 

"Shut up as if you and John don't have sex every fucking day" Taeyong snapped at Ten who smirked. 

"He is good, what can i do about it?" Ten said, being sassy as ever. 

"How are you still walking normally? You know what never mind" Taeyong didn't want to answer since he would know how Ten would go into detail about it. 

"Anygays, i came here to tell you something that will make you go crazy" Ten said and Taeyong scoffed. He probably thought it would be about Johnny as always. 

But he definitely didn't think it would be this....

"Wait. repeat that" Taeyong said again to actually make sure he wasn't going crazy, or just hearing things.

"Tae, this is the 10th time. Twenty likes Eun" Ten repeated it for the 10th time (A/n: See what i did there ;)) . Taeyong rubbed his eyes.

"I think i am actually going to go crazy. BUT TEN WE WILL BE IN LAWS" taeyong said and hugged Ten, who hugged back and chuckled. 

"Yes, Tae. Now, wanna celebrate?" Ten raised an eyebrow and smirked at his friend who smirked back nodding yes. Both of their partners were in the company so they wouldn't know.

It ended up in Taeyong and Ten being drunk....

The apartment was filled with giggles and random words. Jaehyun and Johnny came home to see both of their partners a mess. 

"Oh my god" Jaehyun and Johnny both muttered. 

"Jaehyunie~" Taeyong slurred as he hugged Jaehyun cutely. Jaehyun sighed and smiled at this cute baby of his. Taeyong tends to be cute than usual when he drinks, while Ten on the other hand tries to seduce Johnny, who gives in. 

"Baby~ let's go to the room, hm?" Taeyong jumped on Jaehyun who kept his hand on Taeyong's butt, to keep him from falling. Taeyong snuggled into Jaehyun's embrace more, inhaling his scent. 

Jaehyun put Taeyong on the bed nicely, and went to the bathroom to change his clothes. Jaehyun went to grab water after he change his clothes, while Taeyong was trying best not to sleep. 

"Here, have some" Jaehyun smiled and handed Taeyong water who drank it in one gulp.

"Cuddle?" Taeyong asked while he made grabby hands at Jaehyun, who was in awe at his finance. Jaehyun shook his head no, just too see Taeyong's pout and big doe eyes. 

And he did see it, it was so cute. Jaehyun chuckled and kissed Taeyong's pout. 

"Okay, baby" Jaehyun said jumping on the bed with Taeyong. Taeyong clapped cutely and cuddling Jaehyun....

On the other hand, Johnny and Ten were enjoying their night but in a different way.