Back together

Zonnique:Yea he acts like he doesn't love me but he wants to date other girls.
Tiny:It's alright baby.
Zonnique:Are you sure?
Tiny:Definitely.
Zonnique:Thanks😘.
Tiny:😘😘😘😘😘😘.
(At Ray Ray's house)
Ray Ray:Man why are you crying?
Roc:Zonnique dumped me because I went out with Bahja twice while we were dating she warned us but I didn't listen so she called me a bad father and until I act like a real one she's done with me.
Ray Ray:You should have never done that because that's where you mess up at.If you wanted Bahja you should dated her and had the baby by her not Zonnique but you told that you loved her and all of that.
Roc:I do love her it's just I wanted to date Bahja too.
Ray Ray:It's your choice to choose from never seeing your baby or dating Bahja.
Roc:I need to think about what I want and who I want to merry.
Ray Ray:If I was you I know what I would choose.
Roc:Yea Bahja my choice is Bahja.
Ray Ray:You are never going to see your child but If you want to be with Bahja go ahead but your going to loose every thing man.
Roc:You know what I'm going to be with Zonnique because she my baby's momma.
Ray Ray:Then maybe you should go talk to her while I go get me a girl.
Roc:Alright talk you to when I leave Zonnique's house.
Ray Ray:Ok.
(At Zonnique's house)
Roc:I came here to tell you that I'm going to act like real father and I want to be with you so I won't loose everything I have and love.
Zonnique:Ok but I'm still mad at you though.
Roc:You will get over it trust me.
Zonnique:Ok
Zonnique:Well I'm going to tell the girls to stay at my house this weekend.
Roc:Ok can I take T?
Zonnique:Yea but don't have her around bad stuff like cursing or showing guns and don't have her around foolish stuff make sure you bring her back by tonight don't forget to change her pamper unless you want me to go with you so we can be together.
Roc:Yea that will be fine.
Zonnique:Ok.Let me change and stuff so be ready to pick me and T up at 2:30 ok.
Roc:Alright.
Zonnique:By the way thanks for trying to help out and being a good father.
Roc:No problem.