Cheating

Zonnique:Hug's Roc and Bahja.I forgive you both.I don't care if y'all are dating I'll be lonely and a little sad but it's ok.
Roc:No we're done I'm with you now I'm your baby's daddy so I want to stay with you.
Zonnique:Do you really mean it?(blushes)
Roc:Yea.
Zonnique:O.K.
Roc:When do we go to school?
Zonnique:In two days.
Roc and Bahja:O.K.
(At school Zonnique sees Roc walking in with Bahja arm in arm Zonnique tries to squeeze in but she gets push by Roc)
Zonnique:Hello you guys can't y'all notice me?
Roc:Oh sorry.Hey and bye.
Zonnique:What's wrong with you.(Storms off to her class)
Roc:We can't let her know we're dating again but I think she already know.
Bahja:The best thing is to just break up.
Roc:Ok.
Bahja:Bye.
(After school at Zonnique's house)
Zonnique:I think Roc's cheating on me again with Bahja.I told them they would regret it.
Tiny:I think he likes her now not you.He's probably playing you.He just wanted that baby and then he would go to the next girl and make her preganet and keep going in that pattern.
Zonnique:I hope that's not happening to me.
Tiny:True.
Zonnique:If that is I'm just not going to date and never let him see T or be by me.
Tiny:A least let him see T.
Zonnique:Ok.
(At Prodigy's house)
Roc:I'm about go Zonnique's house to work thing's.
Everybody:Ok.
Roc:Leave's the house and goes to Zonnique's house.
Zonnique:Hear's a knock on her room door then it open's she sees it's Roc and says "What do you want"?
Roc:I'm sorry for dating Bahja again at school.
Zonnique:WHAT!!!!!!!
Roc:Sorry.
Zonnique:I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD REGRET IT SO IM NOT GOING TO DATE YOU UNTIL YOU START ACTING LIKE A REAL FATHER!!!!
Roc:Ok.(Starts crying and leaves)
Tiny:Girl you really fussed him out.
Zonnique:That's what he deserves for cheating on me twice!
Tiny:He's defiantly not a good father at all.