Wishlist - Yeonbin

The first thing that could be noticed when someone looked at Choi Yeonjun is that the man looked like he hadn't slept in days.

Such is the life of a grad student in the race to finish all his finals for the end of the semester. Every day, in and out, morning until really early in the morning the next day, assignments, papers, research, developing his take on a winter line. For someone so obsessed with the latest fashion trends, Yeonjun just wished people would stop changing their minds for the sake of his mental stability. Being a fashion major is rough.

Yeonjun is so wrapped up in repeatedly hitting his head against his desk to try and get his brain to function correctly that he did hear Beomgyu walk into his dorm.

"You know, this is what you get for choose fashion of all majors to go in." Beomgyu unhelpfully adds his 2 cents to the current wildfire in Yeonjun's head.

"If you weren't going to be of any good use, why bother coming in here and stinking up my room?" Yeonjun grumbles from the desk chair he's currently melting off of to lay on the floor.

"I do not stink, sir, don't even try that with me. Taehyunnie and I just got out of the shower." Beomgyu states matter-o-factly, causing Yeonjun to let out the most disgusted groan he could muster, still sprawled out on the floor in front of his desk.

"Hey! Just because you're too dumb to see what's right in front of you doesn't mean you get to hate on my perfect relationship!" Beomgyu lets the sassy drip from his tone as he glares at his hyung, who is now rolling around the floor, acting like he's the younger of the 2. "Speaking of you being clueless," Beomgyu adds after rolling his eyes as exaggeratedly as he could, "You figured out what to get Soobin yet?"

The question succeeds in stopping the older's tantrum on the floor.

"What do you mean, 'did I figure out what to get Soobin'" Yeonjun hesitantly looks up at Beomgyu, internally wincing at the shocked look on the younger's face.

"HIS BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 WEEKS, AND YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHAT TO GET HIM YET???" Beomgyu could not believe this bitches audacity.

"OH SHIT. OOOOH SHIT." This development did not help settle anything in Yeonjun's head, but it did drop an even more giant bomb on him.

How the FUCK did he manage to forget his best friend's birthday???

Choi Soobin had been Yeonjun's closest and dearest friend since they were in diapers. One day Yeonjun's mom had brought a strange lady he hadn't met into their home, the lady immediately walking over to his playpen and setting a small boy, definitely younger than Yeonjun, down into it with him.

The first thing Yeonjun noticed about the new child was his cheeks, which baby Yeonjun had immediately reached out and pinched. The two adults in the room got worried for a second, wondering if the two were going to get along. (Soobin's parent had just moved their family to the house next door to Yeonjun's, and the two mothers were very excited for the 2 to have a friend to grow up with.) But, much to their surprise, baby Soobin smiled wide with Yeonjun's fingers still on his cheeks, his tiny eyes dropping into the cutest crescent moons, and giggled.

From that day on, the 2 were each other's favorite people in the world. They spent every day together, weekend after weekend; the two families seemed to have joint custody of both boys, seeing as they were always at one of the two houses. They went to school together, although Yeonjun was a year older than Soobin, they went to the same schools, even up through college, the two had found a school that offered fashion (for Yeonjun) and nursing (for Soobin).

So for Yeonjun to completely forget about Soobin's birthday??? No. This simply will not do.

"Dude, you're the worst." Beomgyu so gratuitously lets Yeonjun know.