❛❛ Will Byers doesn't have the guts to haunt me ❜❜

♡ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
episode four : the body

trigger warning: homophobia
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

DINA COULD BARELY SLEEP . All she could think about was Will's pale cold body coming out of the lake and If you looked close enough you could see that his veins were black.  Every time she closed her eyes she saw Will's dead eyes looking back at her. She couldn't stand staying at home anymore so she decided to go to Mike's house. Everyone is probably there. She thought as she got out of bed and walked to her mirror. Dina looked and felt awful. She had bags under her eyes, her eyes were red from crying, and her nose was red and running. She told she had seen her dead grandmother, on her dad's side, but it was just her. Dina put a little makeup on to cover up her bags and red nose.

She quietly opened her window and climbed down the latter that was still by the window. I can't believe mom never say this. She waited until she got a few feet away from her house until she ran the rest of the way to the Wheeler's house. Once Dina got there she only saw Mike and Eleven. She was glad Mike didn't leave her where she would get caught which means he still cares about her. Dina sat down next to Mike, looking through all the pictures Will had drawn.

"El can you stop." Dina rolled her eyes as the girl messed with the walkie-talkie. Dina didn't want to yell at her like yesterday but the girl was working her nerves. Once she stopped the girl sighed in relief. Seconds later the annoying sound came back.

"Are you deaf?" Mike shouted at the bald girl while slamming the pictures on his lap. She never looked up once. She was so focused on the radio for some reason. " I thought we were friends, you know?" Mike sadly stared at her. Dina felt the same way. Eleven lied to her about Will after everything she did for her. She felt used. Is this what nerds feel like? "But friends tell each other the truth. And they definitely don't lie to each other. You made all of us think, Will was okay, that he was still out there, but he wasn't, he wasn't."

Eleven gazed at the both of them as Mike discipline her. She wished Dina would look at her like she did before everyone thought Will was dead.

"Maybe you thought you were helping, but you weren't. You hurt me! You hurt Dina! Do you understand?"

I hurt Dina? El thought while looking at the brown girl's face or at least she tried to.

"What you did sucks. Lucas was right about you." Mike glared at the girl before Dina shoved her. "Mike! That's enough." Dina finally had the courage to say. They both continued to search through the pictures left behind by Will, while Eleven still fiddled with that stupid radio.

"So come and let me know should I stay or should I go." A small voice came through the radio singing that song. Both Dina and Mike slowly turned their heads towards Eleven seeing that her nose was bleeding. Did she use her powers? Dina's mouth gaps open once she figured out who's the voice was. Will?

Mike was the first one to make it to the bald girl. Dina crouched down next to Mike as Eleven pushed the radio towards him. "Should I stay or should I go now. If I go there will be trouble. If I stay it will be double." Will sang the song. Mike eventually grabbed the radio out of the smaller girl's hands.

"Will is that you? It's Mike! Do you copy? Over." Mike screamed into the radio. They got nothing but static in return. Mike tried again to call out for his best friend but nothing was said. "Was that...was it..." Dina spoke not being able to finish her sentence because she was still in shock. Eleven looked Dina in the eyes before giving her a small nod. "Will."