❛❛ Being normal is boring ❜❜

BUT I'M A CHEERLEADER
࿐ ࿔*:🧷 𝖡𝖤𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖭𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖫 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦

BUT I'M A CHEERLEADER࿐ ࿔*:🧷 𝖡𝖤𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖭𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖫 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦

┄ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁 
012.                    T W E L V E . 😢💔🏳️‍🌈

DINA, MIKE, AND DUSTIN SEARCHED HIGH AND LOW FOR ELEVEN.

After a while, the three decided to go home. Both boys offered to walk her but she refused. I just wanna be alone right now, she told them with her head down. She couldn't face them right now. She climbed up the latter that was next to her window. After quietly closing her window she grabbed her remote from her dresser and then plopped herself on the bed.

She didn't bother to change from her outside clothes.  She can't really bring herself to do anything. For the first time ever, Dina Westbrook felt disgusted with herself.

Dina now knew she for sure liked or possibly loved Eleven.

But I'm not gay. That's wrong, she thought as her eyes began to mist. Dina shook her head hoping to get that thought out of her head. Maybe this feeling isn't love. Is it's pity?

Yep, that totally makes sense she just feels sad for the girl because she has no family or friends for her to love. Yep. Dina Westbrook definitely doesn't love Eleven.

She took a deep breath and then gave a shaky chuckle. Duh! God, I'm so stupid! I always over exaggerate!

She clicked a button on the remote to turn on the tv. And of course, the first thing she saw on her tv was a news reporter showing a missing person poster. The picture was eleven but it was very blurry, maybe she was running away.

Dina groaned, slamming her head onto the soft bed.

Shit, I love El.

She changed the channel to Scooby-Doo before putting her head back down.

A few minutes later, she heard a knock at her door. She grunted, before screaming "come in."

The door opened to reveal Caleb with a box of chocolate chip muffins and a chocolate-flavored yoo-hoo.

"I brought you your favorite." He gave her a grin but she obviously couldn't see. "Just leave it on the bed." Caleb heard his sister's muffled voice.

It was silent for a moment, Dina felt the side of her bed dip. "I said just leave it on the bed."

But her brother didn't listen. He laid back on the pillows, patting Dina on the head. It's something he would do to comfort his younger siblings and sometimes his mom.