Chapter Six

•Kendall's POV•
After another month, Maddawg told us that we were going to try again! I was overjoyed! I thought I was the only one thats hope hadn't been knocked down. Kalani was also told that we were going to break out a second time.

•Kalani's POV•
Maddie and Kendall are breaking out again! And they're taking me with them! I couldn't be happier. As I pack my suitcase in my dorm, I catch the sound of the entrance door creaking open with every step the beholder takes. Before long, Kendall Vertes and Madison Ziegler are seated in my room. Their suitcases are already packed and I finish soon after their arrival. Suddenly, the door bursts open and my roommate, Kamryn Beck, waltzes in. "What's all this, Kalani?" "We- um..." "Hey! I've heard about you two! The runaways!" Kamryn goes on, obnoxiously. The tall and boney girl takes a seat on my bed, in between my friends. "I know we just met, but, I know what you're doing and I want to come with." Now Kamryn's face darkens with a sorrowful gaze.

•Maddie's POV•
This girl that calls herself Kamryn just asked to be a part of our crew. I couldn't say no! I glanced at my bro, who glanced at Kalani and Kalani shot a glare at her roommate. Luckily, Kamryn didn't catch it. I'm guessing Kalani doesn't get along with Kamryn... Still, I couldn't say no.

•Nobody's POV•
Kamryn begins to pack and quick as a twick, the girls are pulling on their jackets and double checking that they have everything.

•Maddie's POV•
"Girls, Mrs Abbott knows what we're like now. We can't use the window because of the security cameras. Follow me." I lead my friends and I to the courtyard. We hide behind the walk where no cameras have access to our features. "There's a well over there," I explain. "It's not very deep and there's no water in it. It's a tunnel to outside campus. Once we get out of here, there'll be no more crystal tears. Kamryn, I assume you're rich like is because we're standing in the best college in the country?" Kamryn nods in delight. "Ok, well who will go-" Suddenly, I hear small wails and pouts. I whip my hair around to see Kalani crying to herself. "What if we can't do this?" Kalani questioned. I hug her tightly and whisper words of encouragement in her ear. Kendall has good aim, so she picks up a small rock or two and takes out the security cameras. It made a good bit of noise so we had to run the that well. The well was about ten feet deep and there was sand at the bottom. We threw our luggage down and leaped in after them. First Kendall, then Kamryn, then me and then Kalani. What a rush!

•Nobody's POV•
The group of four young ladies sprint through the underground. They didn't know where they were going. All they knew is that they were going to live their lives THEIR way.

Authors note: I know the title doesn't suit it very much, but I don't plan my story. I write it as I go along. It made sense when I came up with the idea, but then I changed it.