• s t o r i e s •

Hey there! 🌹

Welcome to this book where I'd be posting some short stories (probably one or two shots), featuring Manik or Parth and Nandini or Niti as main leads

Welcome to this book where I'd be posting some short stories (probably one or two shots), featuring Manik or Parth and Nandini or Niti as main leads. 🌝

List of stories:

1. A Day With Me (2/2)

Featuring: Manik and Nandini

Excerpt:
I stood up on my tip toes and placed a warm kiss on his lips and rubbed my thumb gently against his soft lips. He released me from his arms and started taking forward steps. With every forward step of his I took a backward until I realised I fell on the bed behind me.
Nandini- W-what?

I stuttered not taking my eyes off him.
Manik- A day with me. I told you.

2. It's Never Too Late (1/1)

Featuring: Manik and Nandini
Excerpt:
After many a tests, it was reported that her organs were functioning well and good expect that she was on the brink of depression and loneliness.
She was discharged but with no improvement. She needed love instead of medicine; she needed him instead of the doctors. He had changed for he did not want to lose her.

3. Falling In Love (1/1)

Featuring: Manik and Nandini
Excerpt:
"Because I love you damn it!!!"
She stood like a mannequin due to the shock. This was unexpected. And after a second he realized what he had done, he sat with his hands covering his face. Some relations can't be justified by a name. So was theirs.

4. Love Letters (1/1)

Featuring: Manik and Nandini
Excerpt:
For me, clock and calendar didn’t exist anymore. Sitting on the bench by her room, going to her door, feeling disappointed and coming back had become a ritual. Nurses would just go passing by me giving a pitying glance every time. Sitting helpless was adding to my vulnerability against pessimism. I had to feel positive, I knew. It was difficult without her; however I had no choice but to do it because it was for her life, for my lifeline.

5. Monster Loves Orchids (1/1)

Featuring: Manik and Nandini
Excerpt:
“Why do you hate me so much? Why do you always find flaws in my work? Why can’t you appreciate my work for once? Why did you hire Inaya, when I was working nights and weekends for you? Why do you have so much hatred? Why don’t you just ask me to leave if you hate me so much?” I threw the words at him.
I was unstoppable that day. He listened quietly, obviously shocked at my behavior. He started walking towards me as I spoke and then stopped.

6. Love At Coffee (1/1)

Featuring: Parth and Niti
Excerpt:
"My Each day during this period, my success, hard work, struggle, celebration, everything had a purpose! YOU Niti." He explained calmly. I was just watching the intense harkback in his eyes, deepness in his words, memories grown up to fruitage the downtime.

Suggestion:

If you wish to read other stories, or some specific scene, or anything, do let me know in the comment section. 🌹

Enjoy the stories! ❤

Peace out
✨🌟