1

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 31 2016 Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʟᴀ *ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀᴛʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3*---------------------"macei what if i had a boyfriend and he moved in with us" jania asked her 9 year old daughter macei

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 31 2016
Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʟᴀ
*ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀᴛʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3*
---------------------
"macei what if i had a boyfriend and he moved in with us" jania asked her 9 year old daughter macei. this caught macei off guard.
"uh.." macei started
"mommy i don't know i guess i'll be nice maybe" macei said shrugging her shoulder
"now can i please help you cook" macei asked smiling
"yes macei i'll get the stuff out of the pantry go wash your hands in the bathroom" jania said
"okay!" macei said running to the bathroom. jania was planning on introducing her boyfriend kentrell to all her family coming over. her grandmother and her mom that was it and of course her best friend brooklyn and her son. she has been talking to kentrell for about 4 months now and they have been in love ever since.
"okay mommy i'm ready to cook" macei said knocking her mother out of her thoughts.

atleast a hour passed and they were done cooking and jania decorated for new years. they got dressed even though they were in there house it was nothing special jania threw on some jeans and a macei wore leggings with a shirt that read 'macei k'. the door bell ring and showed mykel and brooklyn. macei ran up to mykel to give him a big hug something the have been doing for a while now.
jania gave brooklyn a hug and they came inside.

macei and mykel ran up to maceis room to play mykel still had some type of toys at maceis house since he was over so much.
meanwhile downstairs brooklyn and jania were talking
"so remember kentrell that boy i was telling you about. well i invited him over he is supposed to come and i don't know how macei will react" jania explained to her her bestfriend
"macei will be fine just don't rush it upon her she'll get used to it" brooklyn said giving her bestfriend a comforting hug.
but mean while back upstairs.
"mykel what's you favorite thing about new years" macei asked while putting on some type of show on her small tv.
"i like the food and the countdown" mykel smiled
"what about you" mykel asked
"hmm hanging out with you and the food" macei said laughing while sitting down next to her bestfriend as they both watched spongebob on the tv.

a few hours passed of macei and myke playing till they got tired they both fell asleep but woke up to jania waking them up to come downstairs. everyone were enjoying themselves and then a knock was heard on the door.
"there's more people coming?" jania mother asked. jania opened the door and it showed kentrell macei didn't know who it was. macei and mykel were sitting next to eachother on the loveseat bean bag jania bought to match the grey blush and white themed apartment.
"whose that" mykel asked looking at macei. macei turned her head back it him
"i don't know" she said.
"well this is kentrell we have been talking for 4 months know" jania said smiling her family were proud that she was happy and found love. macei was happy for her mom but macei being macei didn't want to interact.
"macei be nice" mykel said pulling macei over to kentrell macei pulled back.
"no stop it" macei said. her and mykel were now tugging eachother. which clearly brought attention to everyone.
"oh and kentrell this is my daughter macei and brooklyn's son mykel." jania said
macei always had this trick, she let go of mykel which caused him to fall to the ground causing macei to laugh but stopped when myke got up.
"hey macei how old are you" kentrell asked
"9"macei bluntly asked
"that's nice what grade are you in"kentrell asked
"4th" macei said
"i'm going to go eat now" macei said walking away it was 30 minutes before the countdown macei took her time to make her plate when she came out she saw her mom and kentrell cuddled up on the love seat she didn't wanna go there and mykel all up under his mom he was definitely a mommas boy and boy oh maceis grandmothers left before it was to late for them. macei went on the other loveseat bean bag and sat by her self until mykel came over they both sat close to eachother watching the tv.

5
4
3
2
1
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" everybody yelled