3

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ Fᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ 2019 Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʟᴀ ----------------------------------------

3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
Fᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ 2019
Bᴀᴛᴏɴ ʀᴏᴜɢᴇ ʟᴀ
----------------------------------------

it was 4 am and jania was in the room in labor macei and mykel were at the hospital with brooklyn. there laid a 13 year old macei laying on brooklyn lap and a 13 year old mykel half awake laying down next to macei with his head placed on her shoulder he took a photo of macei and sent it to her so she can be mad when she wakes up he finds it funny. mykel put his phone away and eventually fell asleep.

brooklyn took the 2 13 year olds to her apartment so they can get sleep and so macei can come see her new addition to the family.
macei and mykel went to mykels room and climbed in the bed sprawled out.

it was time to get up it was 12pm
"hey brooke" macei said going into the living room macei has sweatpants and a hoodie on.
"hey mae we can stop to get mcdonald's on the ride to the hospital" brooke said
"mkay" macei said getting on her phone waiting for mykel.

once they got to the hospital macei went in the hospital room first and she saw her baby brother kacey
"hey macei" jania said
"hey mommy can i hold him" macei asked
"here be careful" jania said handing her son to her daughter while sherhonda took pictures macei handed kacey to mykel
"don't drop him" macei said smiling
"shut up" mykel said smiling back at her but turned his attention to kacey eventually kentrell was back at the hospital and picked up kacey out of mykels arms macei and mykel shot eachother a glare.
"..ok anyways mom when will you be able to go home" macei asked her mother sitting on the edge of the hospital bed .
"tomorrow" jania said
"that's good" macei said smiling. sherhonda ending up leaving her family to bring back some raising canes so they can stay with jania and eat.
"what time did you guys get to brooklyn's house" jania asked
"like 6:40 since we slept here for a couple of hours" brooke said and pulled a chair next to jania. suddenly kentrells phone rung.
"hold on nene i have to take this" kentrell said leaving the hospital room
"okay" jania said

sherhonda was back and all the seats were taken except one macei and mykel sat in one chair the squeezed together in a chair but they had enough room they were both eating there food listening to conversations till they started there own.
"you don't like the canes sauce" mykel asked looking at macei
"ehh no" macei said shrugging
"weird" mykel said
"shut up" macei said
"are you excited about having a little brother" mykel asked
"yes i just don't want kentrell cheating on my mom even though i know it will happen" macei said only loud enough for mykel to hear.
"maybe he will" mykel said truthfully
"can't argue because i guess your right" macei said

everybody were dont their food macei and mykel wanted to be home they ended up falling asleep in the chair.