three

██████████████]𝟗𝟗%

THE AVENGERS FELT THE FAMILIAR SHAKE of the jet landing. Everyone left the jet except Pietro who was grabbing one of his hoodies from his duffle bag. He put the crimson hoodie on the bruised girl lying down in his lap. Then he carried her into the building bridal style. He asked Tony where he should put her.

Tony led him to a room that was split in half by a clear wall made out of thick acrylic. On the other side of the wall there was a small bed, cubicle with a shower and a toilet and a mini wardrobe. Tony clicked a button on the tablet he was carrying and the wall opened up. Pietro placed the girl in the bed then walked back over to Stark.

"The girl can ezcape if she flushes herself down the toilet, Stark" Pietro commented.

"Well, I have camera's observing everything and FRIDAY will tell me if something happens." The billionaire replied coolly.

"Yez, zat isn't creepy at all, Stark." The 18 year old said sarcastically.

Tony simply rolled his eyes and clicked another command on his tablet.

"What will zat do?"

"It'll wake up Miss Tigress over here."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TWO HOURS LATER SAWYER ALEX finally woke up, annoyed and very, very confused. Since she was moved while she was asleep, she didn't know where she was, so by default she tried the turn into a cat. The shock collar sensed this and shocked her. Sawyer growled in response to the unexpected pain. FRIDAY alerted Tony that she was finally awake.

Tony came in weirdly calm, with Pietro and Cap in tow. Sawyer didn't move from her seated position on the bed but looked and the trio with a death glare.

"Oh look 'Untitled Folder' has woken up!" Tony said with fake cheerfulness, clapping his hands together sarcastically.

Sawyer Alex ignored him and looked at Steve with an even angrier glare. "Where Lieutenant Canine!*"

Steve looked at the other two confused and responded, confused." We didn't get a 'Lieutenant Canine'?"

'then she's probably in Paris with the rest of my family' Sawyer thought.

Tony looked between Steve and Sawyer Alex sceptically."Well we're here to interrogate you."

No one spoke.