five

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SAWYER ALEX MONROE SAT IN the corner of her cell. Her right side was against the thick acrylic cell was and her back was against the blindingly white walls. She had her knees pulled up to her chest and was sitting, reminiscing about the fun she had with Maria before her best friend escaped without her, just because of some boy she met.

'Jamie was his name, right? ' she thought to herself.

Sawyer Alex was just about to doze off for the first time in 4 days when someone unexpectedly opened the acrylic wall she was leaning on. 

'Just what i needed right now ' Sawyer thought rolling her eyes internally.

The 16 year old sat up in a crouched position when she heard shuffling. Sawyer Alex saw a person's hand approaching her shoulder so she jumped at the person and landed on top of their chest. She grabbed their arm and twisted her body 90 degrees then fell backwards, raised she hip and broke the other person's elbow joint (an armbar from mount in jiu jitsu).

"AAHHHHHH PEPPER HELP, HELP SHE BROKE MY ARM OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO DIE" Tony yelled, being his usual dramatic self. " 'UNTITLED FOLDER' BROKE MY ARM AHHHH"

Pepper, Natasha and Peter (Parker) came running into the room. Sawyer Alex had broken her usual emotionless facade and had a look of pure terror on her face. She ran out of the room and they saw her turn the corner to the living room. 

Pepper and Peter stayed with Tony while Natasha chased after the girl in a crimson hoodie (no she hasn't changed yet).

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SAWYER ALEX TURNED THE CORNER AND kept running until she reached the room that held the rest of the avengers. She ran on and hid underneath the sofa, alerting the other avengers of her presence.

"What's cat girl doing?" CLint asked, looking around.

"I don't know?"

Then Nat came running from around the corner. 

"Where is she?"

"Under the sofa, Lady Nat" Thor replied.

"We need to approach her slowly, or else she going to run again." Steve commented.

"Okay, so I vill go?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, you can do your glowy thing." Clint said.

"Pietro you stay near the door, just incase."

"Okay."

So Wanda got up from the sofa and bent down to look under it. Sawyer Alex hissed, the noise of her collar buzzing more prominent than ever. Sawyer Alex was paying very close attention to the red light, and was getting ready to attack. When Sawyer Alex jumped Wanda suspended her in the air with her telekinesis. 

"Let me go!" Sawyer shouted.

"Why did you break Tony's arm?" Natasha asked, calmly.

Sawyer Alex frowned and opened her mouth to answer but nothing came out so she closed it.

"Exactly." Clint commented.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

babes im so sorry for the hold up i cant update during the week (except friday after school), and my mom's birthday was on friday and her party was yesterday so im so sorry :(