Chapter 1 - New begginings

Hewwo! I am currently brainstorming plots, romance, and lots of twisted turns! I know, you don't need to tell me I'm evil.... I'm not ok!??!?!? Please be patient, I can only right on my iPod/iPad 😋

I heard the beeping of my alarm going off.
"Ugh"
This was just my day, everyone was getting adopted and now, after getting kicked out, I end up here with my bestie, Hailey.
Our parents didn't think we were worth the effort of caring for two kids, like who does that. Yes I know what you think.... Wait she didn't say that noooo

" All girls from the age 16 to 18 please come here."

Why me? Why! At least now Hailey and I will never separate. I got dress into my ombré jeans and Aztec top, not bothering with shoes, no rules means that you can't. Walking down the stairs I dread every moment, thinking about the possibilities, to many! I see Hailey, nice long brown hair, with green vibrant eyes, her looks could kill you. Where as I'm here, brown to light brown hair and fat. As you can tell I am an ombré person. I wasn't even half way down the screams, heck, not down a quarter I know who it is. I turn on my heels to retreat but to no avail, I don't get away.

"Ashley get your butt back here and line up"

Ms. Libs yells like and old lady, and expects everything to be done for her. I sluggishly walk down the stairs to see Hailey, crying. I rush over trying to calm her down but no, I'm horrible in these situations.
It hits me in the face

"I'm leaving"

Is all she said, rushing away to get her bags, I see the petite people talking her away from me. I stalk up to them, they give me fowl looks but it's not that we are thinking about

"Oh sorry, we can only take 1"

No really? Lamest excuse but I slowly return to my room, one there was us 2 now just me, 1. I felt like my world was shattered. I climb out the the roof, the 10 metre drop didn't bother me, it was being left alone.

Vote, comment, share and like please, it would mean the world! 🐙