× 𝙎𝙞𝙭 ×

The two Japanese started to talk to each other in their native language, Mark felt left out suddenly. He was there, sitting at Yuta's right side, as he bring his head down, his fingers fidgeting. He badly want to go back to his room now but he doesn't want to interrupt the others.

Yuta was sitting in the middle, smiling at his friend and seems so happy talking at Yuto, laughing then saying another words that Mark doesn't understand. He was there in the middle, looking to his left then right. He wanted to get Yuta's attention but he doesn't wanted himself interrupt the two Japanese.

Why am I feeling this?

No no

I should not feel this

I should not feel jealous

No no no!

He shook his head, getting annoyed at his thoughts, so he decided to go back to his room.

"I-im going back to my room now bye" He said, standing up from the couch then heading back to his bedroom.

"Oh okay" Yuta replied.

His gaze followed the younger as Mark slammed the door shut. He wondered why Mark suddenly go to his room, maybe he was exhausted and wanted to get a sleep.

But why is there something wrong...

His gaze return to his friend as they continue to talk about random things.

✴️

Mark was now laying on his bed, his body was curled in the mattress, hugging a soft pillow. He badly wanted to sleep but he can't, his thoughts keeps on replaying on his mind everytime he close his eyes.

He can feel his heart, bumping inside his chest and he can actually hear it. A blush was now evident in his cheeks as more and more thoughts surrounding his mind.

Focus on yourself Mark, focus on yourself

He shifted his position and now, his back was on the mattress. Staring too long at the ceiling, he let out an annoyed groan then he throw the pillow on his own face.

Why am I fucking jealous

It was just his friend

Fuck!

He now removes the pillow covering on his face as he continue to stare at the ceiling.

I should play games instead.

Mark sit up on his bed, grasping on the nightstand but his phone was not there. He knew that he put his phone there but why its not there.

"Did I forgot it outside?!" Mark internally cursed. He realized that he put his phone on the coffee table when he got sit down and Yuto talks to him.

He got back to his bed, laying down again and hugging a pillow again.

✴️

"Yeah see you tomorrow" Yuta bid his goodbye to his friend, Yuto who is now waving goodbye to him then walks away. He closed the door, locking it then walking towards the living room to clean the messy coffee table.

When he was carrying two plates, he noticed an Iphone on the corner, he immediately put the plate that he was holding to the sink, maybe washing it tomorrow morning before he go to work. He got back to the living room, grabbing the phone then opening it.

A picture of Mark, hiding its face with both of its hand was shown.

Yuta smiled at the picture, it was really adorable. He wanted to get this picture right now, also he badly wanted a warm hug from Mark since its been a day since he haven't got one, or a cuddle instead.

Running towards Mark's bedroom door, he softly knock on it, waiting for a response.

On the other hand, Mark didn't want to respond, he covers his face with another pillow, not minding the person knocking on his door.

"Markiee? I have your phone~" Yuta knew that the younger wont open the door, but he has his phone and Mark can't live without his phone.

Waiting for almost a minute... the door finally opens but Mark let out only his hand for his phone. Yuta frowned, he also wanted to get inside and sleep with the younger, so he hold the latter's hand then slightly push the door for him to fully enter the room. He pulled Mark into a hug, which Mark didn't squirmed to get away from it.

Yuta pulled away from the hug then handed the phone to Mark but when the younger was about to grab his own phone to Yuta, Yuta retreats his hands back, raising it so Mark can't reach it.

"Hey---"

"I'll give you these back, if you let me sleep here again" Yuta said, with a smile plastered in his face as he look at the younger's reaction.

Mark nods, feeling defeated cause he knew if he didn't let Yuta sleep with him, he won't get his phone back.

The older closes the door then get back to Mark as he carry the younger to the bed.

Yuta spooned Mark which looks so cute because Mark was so tiny in Yuta's arms.

The younger was now holding his phone, he supposed to play games on it but he suddenly feel sleepy. So he finally give in, getting a sleep while being spooned by Yuta.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️