× 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 ×

The graduation ended really well, and Mark was so happy that he finally graduated and also when his parents come for his graduation and also Yuta was there to watch him, a smile of proudness was plastered on its face as Mark was walking to the stage then receiving his diploma.

Mark doesn't know what to call this feeling that is building up on him whenever he saw Yuta, like its presence was so special to him.

Mark and his parents are now in the apartment since his parents wanted to see where he lives by now and they wanted to meet his roommate but sadly, Yuta was with Shotaro by now because he promised Shotaro a dinner tonight so he will be late for now.

"Wait let me prepare you guys something to---"

"No need Mark, we just wanted to see if you are doing great here and I'm glad that you're healthy" His mother cut him then walk towards him then cupped his cheeks.

"And we're going back to Canada tomorrow, and if you want you can come with us there" His father said, smiling at him.

"U-uhm, I'll think about that Dad" Mark replied, smiling back at his father.

"So we're going now, and I hope you enjoy this day baby and congratulations to your graduation, I'm so proud of you" His mother said, then hugging him tight.

"Thank you Mom and also Dad, I love you both" Mark said as he waved good bye to his parents who is now walking outside of the apartment.

Closing the door, he head towards his bedroom to change his clothes.

He grabbed his watermelon plushie then leave his bedroom and now sitting on the couch while doing some shit on his phone.

He was thinking what to do now since he was alon in the apartment for now, and he remembers  that his friends invite him to hangout tomorrow. He felt so tired and feeling lazy to go back to bedroom right now so he decided to sleep on the couch instead cause why not?

Mark put his phone on the coffee table, hugged the plushie then immediately closes his eyes and fall asleep.

✴️

Yuta was now in front of their apartment door, he was surprised that there's no noise inside, he was expecting Mark and his friends was here but nothing.

He opens the door, then he heard soft snores coming from the living room, he walks towards the couch and saw Mark there, sleeping while hugging the watermelon plushie that he bought for him.

Yuta felt his heart do a backflip at the sight, it was really cute at his own eyes. He decided to carry Mark to its own bed for a comfortable sleep.

Mark was now on his arms, still hugging big plushie and Yuta was shocked that the latter didn't move nor squirmed, like he was on the deep sleep.

Yuta enter Mark's bedroom then gently puts him down on his bed, he puts the blanket around the younger who seems enjoy the warmth. He was about to walk away when someone tug the hems of his shirt.

"Please don't go"

After hearing those words, he immediately looks back, seeing Mark was still asleep but holding the hems of his shirt tightly, not wanting him to let go. Yuta saw how Mark's face was frowning, and in a verge of crying, he was so shocked seeing the younger is on the verge of crying which is his first time seeing it.

Yuta decided to comfort Mark by staying with him  and hugging the younger so tight. He wanted to feel Mark's warmth but the plushie was stopping him, the plushie was on the middle. He felt Mark hugging him back and got more tighter when he place a soft kiss on its forehead who seems made Mark calmed down.

Mark snuggled on the Japanese' chest that made a wide smile plastered on Yuta's face. He felt his heart screaming inside his chest, he really love this moment.

Feeling a little bit sleepy, he slowly closes his eyes and immediately drifted to dreamland.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

i decided not to elaborate the graduation part, since im a lazy ass, sorry ya'll
i hope ya'll enjoy this mwuahh ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎