Three

Seven's POV

So Four, the man is decent. I've heard of him before, because he's the best male agent and all, but we'll see how good he is. I'm still the best agent overall. But he doesn't know me, cause no one does. I rarely go to HQ and all so yeah.

I must admit this room is not bad, but it lacks security and stuff. I should buy new locks, I don't trust these people. What if they try to kill me? It's not likely but not totally unlikely. I put my gun under my pillow, my knives under the mattress, more knives behind the curtain and in the bedroom and another gun in the drawer of the bedside table. Of course, I stuck a pocket knife to the inside of the lamp. I also have my throwing knives with me at all times when I go out. You can't tell what might happen.

Satisfied, I decide to take a bath.

I walk out of the bathroom just as the younger guy walks in.

'Heyo. You're the Agent Seven right?'

'What do you mean?'

'I mean... the best Ghost and what not.'

'Yep.. that's me and please knock before you enter.' I say clearly annoyed but trying not to be rude. I should get along with them if I'm living here anyways.

'I just know we're gonna be besties.' He says, putting his arm around my shoulder. I shrug him off but he doesn't seem to care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's morning and I need coffee. I can't live without coffee. Everyone is in the kitchen and Blake, if I remember his name correctly, hands me a plate full of bacon and eggs.

'Thanks,' I say and give him a small smile.

I like him. He's chill. 

I go to the coffee machine and make a cup before sitting at the counter to eat my food.

'Okay so here are the files,' Four, who I now know as Alex, says.

I might have searched for their profiles last night.

The target is a business man who deals drugs illegally and we have to eliminate him.

'So what's the plan?' Blake asks.

'He will be at the Fizz, a club downtown, tonight. That's when we'll make our move. It should be easy because he will only have two bodyguards with them. They discuss their roles and I just listen in.

'So we leave at 9 tonight,' the girl, Melissa says.

'And you-' Alex turns to me. 'You're driving.'

The hell I am. I ignore him and wash my plate.

I spend the rest of the day changing my locks and setting up my room to my taste. There are a few target boards so I can practice throwing my knives. My clothes are now in my closet and the room looks a lot better than when I first came.

Time passes quickly and it's soon 8 pm. I'm wearing a backless silver dress as it's a club and all. My gun is tucked into my bra and 2 knives are strapped to my thigh. I put on a pair of black heels and I'm ready.

I decide to take the car the agency gave me and I'm ready to go

The club is full of drunk bodies moving together in sync. I spot the target and walk towards the dance floor. This club is connected to a hotel so I plan to make him take me to a room so I can kill him.

I notice the team has entered and seen the target.

Now my plan starts.

I dance seductively and lock eyes with the target. He looks at me from the VIP section, his eyes growing darker.

I soon feel two hands on my back and someone grinding me. I turn to see him and I start my seductive charms. In no time, he's dragging me out of the club and we weave through the sweaty bodies.

How's it going so far, guys? Leave comments so we can interact!