How Billionaires Do Dinner Dates

You woke up the next morning feeling much like a person does after they were blackout drunk the night before. Everything that happened from the day before rushed into your mind like a sledgehammer and you couldn't believe you own stupidity. Kissing a guy you just met?! Seriously?!

What was even more concerning was the resemblance between Tom and Michael. They shared the ginger coloring, the piercing blue eyes, the strong jaw and long legs, not to mention C.E.O.'s of worldwide companies. Michael was everything you'd wished Tom was, but that didn't make it right. This was just becoming obsessive.

On the other hand, an attractive billionaire wanted to make sweet love to you... There's not much of a downside to that. And he wasn't married, a little fact you found out after you googled the hell out of him last night. So what could possibly go wrong?

But you also let him kiss you at work... in front of everyone. Oh god... the whole office would be talking about it now...

You reached for the book sitting on your nightstand and began hitting yourself in the forehead with it repeatedly. Now you had to go to work and face everyone, including your boss if he didn't choose to fire you over your unprofessionalism.

When you felt a bruise start to form, you put the book down with a groan. Masturbation was supposed to help this frustration as you so experimented last night, but it clearly only made you more needy and absolutely bonkers. It was like your mind was completely one track since the moment you met Michael Fassbender.

With a few more groans, you managed to pull yourself up and out of bed to begin your day.

The teasing wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be. In reality, it was barely mentioned. Tom didn't fire you or give you a lecture on professionalism, in fact he didn't seem to look at you every time you were in the same room. You didn't know which was worse, being ignored or being yelled at.

Some of the girls in the break room begged for details on the hot man who kissed you, feeding their need to gossip. No doubt they had once talked about Tom like this, but too many times being spurned or fucked then dropped probably turned them off to the man. There was always drama surrounding Tom Hiddleston's personal life. But this new beauty out to save the world and love a damsel passionately was the stuff of romance novels.

So naturally, you just rolled your eyes and ignored their questions. Your person life was not on display for everyone, whether or not they wanted it to be. Of course that would cause more gossip about you being the office bitch, but there was no helping it at this point.

God, it was like being in public school all over again!

Needless to say, you were rather agitated most of the day. It's hard to enjoy anything with people talking behind your back and your boss ignoring you. But you weren't the type to show the extent of your frustration to anyone who was watching.

About half way through the day, the office phone rang. You answered it with your secretary voice:

"Hello, you've reached the office of Thomas W. Hiddleston. How may I help you?" You said without a single hitch.

There was a pause for a second before the voice on the other end answered. "You know, your voice is even more beautiful over the phone, love."

"Michael?" You asked, shocked and blushing. "Why are you calling here?"

There was a gruff little chuckle on his end. "It appears that I made the mistake of leaving your side without a number to reach you at, so I was left with having to call you where you work to hear your beautiful voice," Michael smoothly pointed out.