Why Not Both?

Chapter Text
You were dreaming, lost in some abyss of complete satisfaction. There was no time, no cognitive functions as you drifted through the cosmos in your mind. For the first time in so long, there was peace.

Until you were rudely brought back to earth by your unfortunate choice of ringtone.

The chorus of Crazy=Genius by Panic! At the Disco was practically screaming at you as you groped around for your phone. Instead of the buzzing metal, you came in contact with a very warm, very naked body.

Oh... that's right. You just fucked Tom Hiddleston. Now that's enough to shock anyone awake.

The last seconds of your ringtone didn't even manage to penetrate as you took in the sight next to you. There was no reality where it made sense that Tom Hiddleston would be lying in your bed next to you, even if he did have sex with you. He'd leave just like he left literally every girl for the past eight years. But that was still his body lying there.

The streetlights outside provided just enough illumination in your dark flat to let you see a stark outline of this man you'd dreamt about for so long. His face was completely relaxed, a peace you'd never seen on him. It made him look so much younger, like those photos you unearthed from his first few years in business. His curls were everywhere from getting them wet and then sleeping on them, but they looked like real curls, no styling needed. Your fingers itched to run through them.

His body was hard much as you expected it to be when someone goes to the gym every other day. But he held a runner's build that was way more attractive than the packed on muscle so many men went for.  There was a dusting of hair over his chest, but it was clear he waxed on a regular basis. The only part of him he seemed to not mind having hair was a delicate happy trail starting at his navel.

Following the natural progression of his body, your eyes widened at the sight that met you. Even in the dim lighting, you could make out the length of his hard on, stretching out further than you'd ever actually seen before. As a woman, you fantasize about size, but damn... When you actually see it in front of you, it's awe inspiring.

"See something you like?" Tom asked, his morning voice sending shivers up your spine.

You blushed furiously. Of course you get caught in your first full perusal of the naked man who had been taking up your fantasies for much too long.

Your eyes ventured back up to Tom's face where he wore a smug face filled with sleepiness that was borderline adorable. You gave him a soft smile before answering. "I don't know if like is the right adjective. The view is pleasantly adequate, though," you teased back.

That seemed to be the right answer to spur him into action as he managed to pull you under him and pin you with the weight of his body. The light from your window fell over his back and the way he was now illuminated reminded you of an angel cast into the dark streets of New York, so good by nature, yet mischievous and sly.  You were suddenly breathless.

"Only adequate darling?" He purred, rolling his hips against yours and sending delicious waves of heat through your body. "Was the way you moaned and screamed for me worthy of only adequate? Was the way your body shuddered against me as I began to penetrate you simply adequate? Even now as you whimper for me desperately, could adequate describe this feeling, this desire burning through you?"

God... and you thought his voice was sexy normally. Add in some morning gravel, and you were practically screaming "fuck me!" as your body began gushing with liquid in preparation for his beautiful cock. That cock which was teasing your nether lips delightfully, filled with promise as it brushed against your clit repeatedly.

Then the moment had to be ruined as the first phrase of Crazy=Genius broke through the tension, shattering everything. Tom shot an annoyed glance towards your phone where it was plugged into the wall. There was no denying the awkward fact you were absolutely soaked and he was ready to fuck you into the bed, determined to make the mattress have a you shaped dent for the rest of its life. But there was so way he was going to do it with that song playing.