Chapter 1

Re9788:

I was walking though the forest gathering berries for myself and my friends when I heard a rustle I turned but no one was there I went back to picking berries some Pokémon here told us that this was one of few spaces that didn't have humans and we should be glad about that apparently the humans put us in tiny balls  and forced us to fight each other and that humans were abusive creatures that destroyed environments and built roads and cities that left only small spaces to nature and there were worse ones that enslaved us but being forced to fight and be kept in a tiny ball seemed like slavery to me as I was thinking I saw a foongus it hopped towards me and I backed up I hated fighting even though I was told I was a "fighting/steel type Pokémon" and I knew this foongus he enjoyed scaring me with his pokeball pattered cap he laughed at me and went to scare someone else I collected more berries and was headed away when I heard another rustle this time my friend Zolu came out of the bushes he walked up to me " Hey Emile how are you?" He enquired I smiled and replied, " I'm fine what about you." He sighed "scyther tried to cut my scarf again so now if he comes near me I'm just going to blow flames at him he doesn't like that." I rubbed his head and he smiled at me " your scarf won't be cut you know Scyther he hates touching human items he wouldn't dare touch your scarf." He had gotten the scarf when he came here he used to be in a ball but his human had abandoned him and he got the scarf from a nice young boy and then he traveled a long way to the glen where I found him I had fed him and nursed him back to health and we became best friends he thought I was a girl based on my name but I was used to people misgendering me I was a boy "Emile?" Zolu asked I realized I had zoned out again "sorry." He laughed "it's fine come one I found a good patch of berries over here!" I followed him and we started picking berries with him then I heard Chandalure cry out then I heard Scolipede laugh then Chandelure landed beside us while Zolu used heal bell on Chandelure. Scyther, Scolipede, and Ursaring came out of the bushes menacing me I backed up afraid then they attacked me.