Entry no. 1 The eye of the arrow

The Journey to archvillage was so hot.

Wiz: This village is so hot. Does anyone manage to live here?

(A sooth melodic voice appears)

Eya: Yes..

Wiz: What! Who are you? Show yourself, I'm not afraid of you.

(Someone jumped down from the sacred tree of life)

Eya: Who are you intruder? 

Eya raises her bow and draw some arrows. She was ready to shoot Wiz.

Wiz: I'm sorry. I'm not an intruder. I'm looking for someone named Eya.

Eya: I'm Eya speak nor I shoot your chest.

Wiz: I'm Wiz from Heartburn Village home of the greatest mages and wizards.

Eya: Oh I see, I heard what happen to your village. What brings you here?

Wiz: I want you to come with me and fight the Dark wizard.

Eya: I don't know.. How about my people? I cant leave them alone, they will be attack by monsters.

Wiz: But it is not my problem alone, the dark wizards would soon conquire the whole MongroveLand that includes your village and your people.

A woman wearing red robes and holding a long silver bow suddenly appears.

Claire: It's okay sister I can manage to protect them when your not here. We the archer's hood will protect our village until our last breath.

Eya: I owe this gratitude to you Claire. I shall pack my things and head for our journey. You Wiz stay here just wait for me.

Wiz: Okay

After Eya was finished. A loud noise appears.

ROARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! fearsome beasts appeared with Dark Wizards on their backs. Their were two of them.

Eya: Evacuate everyone!!!!

Wiz: Time to show what we got.

The beasts mounted their masters.

Dark Wizard 1: Haaahahahha at last a village let's begin our slaughtering.

Dark Wizard 2:Storming Blizzard!!!!!!!

A violent blizzard appeared

The beast started to gnarl and devour people but the archer's hood intercepted them.

Wiz: Raging Flame!!!!!!. He raises his staff.

The giant flame intercepted the blizzard. The blizzard melted. The flame rushes to Dark Wizard 1. Left with shock the Dark wizard 1 was disintegrated by fire turning him to ashes.

Eya: Sacred Arrows!!!!! She pulled the string and the arrows fly so bright it was almost blinding to the eyes.

Wizard 2: Force Field!!!!

A Wall of force field appears. But it shatters as the arrow hit the wizard's head.

The beasts was stopped by the archer's hood.

Then Eya and Wiz Farewell to Archvillage.