Chapter 3

He stands up, walking toward me. The sword emits an energy source to me, so I am a able to swing my legs over the side of the table and watch him. As he gets closer, he pulls out a sword of his own. The light coming from it is a light green, with black gems that match his outfit. He gives it a swing, and his outfit goes to a pale green metal suit similar to mine. That was actually awesome - imagine if you could just change clothes with one wave of a sword all of the time! That could come in handy quite frequently, especially if Nicole decides she wants to humiliate me again in school. Simple problem solved! If she spills something on me, I could go into the janitor's closet or bathroom and wave my sword. Wait, how the heck would I keep this thing hidden? I mean, it's rather big and long. Oh, and sharp, in case you couldn't tell already! You know, not that sharp, just barely! It could hardly cut ANYTHING, and it is also really small and thin. Yeah, don't I wish.

"You can't show this to anyone," Evan says, making me snap back to the present. I just nod, trying to figure out where I can put it. Maybe under my bed? That might work! The only problem is that it glows. What do you think Mom would say if she sees a random light coming from under my bed? Totally, absolutely, positively normal. Nothing weird about a glowing light coming from the bed when there is no power in the entire house, right? Oh, no, definitely not.

"So, um, how do I hide this thing?" I ask, turning it over and over while looking at the designs. They're quite beautiful. He thinks for a minute.

"Well, does anyone share your room?" he asks, and I shake my head no.

"Don't worry, it's just me," I reply. He nods, thinking for a moment.

"I would recommend keeping it under your bed. That way it can be closest to you while you sleep. In case you couldn't tell already, your sword is now a source of energy for when you need it -" he rambles on.

"You mean like staying up all night with no sleep and feeling fine about it source of energy?" I interrupt. He just pauses and rolls his eyes.

"Yes, but I wouldn't say you should do that. The energy given off it can also make you super hyper if you do it too much, but here and there should be fine," he sighs. I grin stupidly at him and think how I can use it to my advantage. Maybe I could stay awake forever! Actually, no, that's be creepy. Well, it would help me wake up in the morning. I could do that, right? I guess it wouldn't hurt - then I would have time to not be sprinting to the bus every morning. I guess it could be exercise, but not when you're still half asleep. Trust me, it isn't as fun as it sounds, unless you like that sort of thing. That makes me think of one of Conner's videos.... (A/N Insert Conner pulling shirt......... errrrrrr....) Evan shakes his head.

"What.....?" I ask, making my eyes big and pouting. He rolls his eyes, grinning.

"Of all of the things you could be thinking of, it's Conner?" Wait, did I say that out loud? I didn't say anything, so how - ? I don't even know.

"How did you.... know what I was thinking about?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, right. Being a part of the league, you also can communicate telepathically with the other members," he snickers. "I guess you REALLY like Conner, huh? I could tell you were thinking about a lot of.... ahem.... things that I really didn't want to know about," he laughs, making me blush. Wait, did he see EVERYTHING?!? Uhhh... that's awkward... no one was supposed to know about my profile that I keep on all of my favorite YouTubers... Evan stares at me, trying not to laugh.

"Wait, you could hear that too?" I ask, my eyes widening to the size of plates. He just snorts and nods. I subtly grab a pillow before winging it right at him. It hits his face and knocks him backward off of the chair. Midair, he grabs the pillow, does this ninja/gymnastic thing, and it flies back at me, all within 2 seconds. I squeal, and it hits me right where I hit him. I watch as it bounces onto the floor, then stare at him in awe. He notices.

"When you get through training, you'll be able to do things a lot better than just that - what you just saw was only a basic move," he grins. A. BASIC. MOVE?!? How awesome IS this guy?!? Oops, forgot he can hear me... I blush, looking away again for the millionth time. Why can I not lock my mind first?

----------
So, this is a REALLY short chapter. I have a question - does anyone want me to continue this? I could use some inspiration and also just don't know if it's worth updating. Do you guys enjoy this? I haven't updated in, like, 6 months so I'm not sure if I'll even get feedback. Anyway, PLEASE let me know if I should update and give me some tips or inspiration as to what you would like to see in the future. Until the next time if I update,
-Vicky