Obedience isnt alway good

DK didn't know how long he had been in that white room. All he did know was that he missed his friends, that he hated the two 'doctors', and that he wanted to go home more than anything.

DK tried to focus on how he got here. How did he not remember anything. The door opened and he heard it slam shut. The purple wizard flinched at the sound as Dr. Riddle walked in front of him.

DK glared at her with hatred in his eyes, not that she noticed anyway.

"Alright Dakotaz, we're going to try something a little different today," she said and he rolled his eyes.

"So you mean you're going to let me go?" He asked and she looked at him.

"We're going to try a little obedience training,"

"What am I? A dog?" He asked and narrowed his eyes.

"No, but you do belong to us,"

"I'm not so sure about that,"

"Yes well. I don't think you'd be a very good person to judge that," she said and he tilted his head

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you seem so sure of some things that just aren't true,"

"Like what?"

"Well you seem sure that your friends care enough about you to rescue you,"

"What are you talking about? Of course they do!"

"Even if they did notice you were gone, they still wouldn't come," she said and DK looked down. Dr. Riddle clipped a collar around his neck and he looked at her shocked. "Now let's start," she said and he felt his hands be freed.

"Dakotaz come," she ordered and he didn't move. Actually, he did the exact opposite of what she said and ran for the door. A button clicked and DK fell onto the floor screaming in pain. Electricity buzzed through his body and left him dazed when it stopped.

He could feel himself shaking while he tried to slow his breathing. He flipped over and saw Dr. Riddle standing there with a frown.

"Let's try that again. Dakotaz, come," she ordered and he knew he didn't have another option p. He stood up and walked over with his head bowed to the floor. It wasn't that he wanted to listen, but he just wanted to survive.

Although, if his friends didn't care then what did he have to live for? He cleared his mind as Dr. Riddle wrote something down on her clipboard.

"Dakotaz sit on your chair," she ordered him. He obeyed in fear of getting shocked again. She smiled slightly and left.

DK didn't get up from the chair as he didn't know if he was allowed to and was afraid of the collar he was wearing.

"They wouldn't have forgotten about me, right?" He murmured to himself. He didn't want to believe it but something in the back of his mind told him that she wasn't lying.

DK stared at his hand in his lap in silence. He couldn't shake the fact that nobody had come for him.

Would he be here forever? Would his friends ever question where he went? Would he ever see Steve again?

Questions kept flooding his head and he couldn't shake any of them from his mind