A small scare

Steve was dragged out of the room by doctors as he heard the beeping go flat. Toast grabbed him and pulled him fully out of the room and Steve screamed a little.

Fear overtook all of them as they heard the beep of a flatline. They all froze as Apollo helped pull Steve into a seat.

Nobody moved as they stopped hearing the noise in the room because the door shut. Hafu moved next to Steve and rubbed his back.

They were losing DK. Everyone hoped that he would survive as they became more afraid. When the doctors didn't come out they all got really scared.

"He was awake for a second......I swear...." Steve whimpered out and started to cry again. They were all almost in tears as the doctor came out.

"We should be thankful that he survived," the Doctor said and they all perked up.

"You mean he's not gone?" 5up asked with hope. The doctor gave a faint smile and nodded.

"Thankfully yes. It seems that he wants to wake up he just can't. We will do everything we can to keep him alive," the man explained. Steve closed his eyes and relaxed a little knowing DK was fine.

Well mostly.

"We don't know what long term affects there will be when he does wake up, memory loss is the one we worry for most,"

"Wait. He won't remember us?" Steve asked with wide eyes. The doctor looked down and nodded.

"Yes, there is a possibility. Until then we just have to get him to wake up. You all can see him tomorrow so I suggest you going to go get some sleep,"

Steve was pulled out of the chair and dragged outside. The next thing he knew he was in DKs bedroom curled up with his pillow again.