Chapter 1:a night to remember

Dorothy was roaming the streets of New York, she was out late, again.

Dorothy never really liked being around her family, well half, the only person Dorothy did like was Peggy her younger sister(by a year)Peggy was the only person that knew Dorothy goes out late, but that is beside the point, while Dorothy was roaming the streets, she spotted someone, someone Dorothy and her family knew, Aaron burr.

Dorothy and him have been been friends for a long time.

When Dorothy was sneaking up behind him, Aaron got a screech from the young girl by scaring her,"Hello Dorothy, I didn't mean to fright you."Aaron said.

"Never ever scare me again, I was the one that was supposed to scare you, let's skip that, where are you off to burr?"Dorothy asked concerned.

"I was going to the bar, do you want to join me?"burr asked Dorothy.

"HELL YEAH! LETS GO AARON!""Dorothy whispered-yell so no one could here her, cause if someone caught her she would be dead before she can even tell burr that he is a little bitch.

<Time skip from burr hitting Hamilton with his book>

When burr and Dorothy finally reached the bar, burr being the party popper he is put some ground rules for Dorothy.

When burr finally shut up the two went inside, Burr was greeted by a man with curly, brown hair in a high ponytail, soon the tall man said"sup Burr, finally got yourself a lady?"

He sounded a little bit drunk to Dorothy"No, this is my friend Dorothy sh-"burr was cut off by another man"chill Burr, Laurens was just asking-oh and we should probably introduce ourselves, how about you come sit down with us and our friends."the man with a deep voice asked Dorothy, Dorothy being the crazy woman she is nodded her head and followed them while burr-Dorothy actually just left him alone.

When they finally reached their table there were Teo other men at the table one drinking while the other one had his eyes close, to be honest Dorothy thought he was dead t'ill he opened his eyes and said"Hey Herc and John, who's the lady?"the man with dark black long hair that also has his hair up but Dorothy felt butterfly's in her stomach she didn't know why, but Dorothy was caught off her thoughts by the deep voice"Right this is Dorothy, Dorothy I am Hercules but these people call me Herc and so can you"Dorothy smiled at Hercules' as of how he looks he seems like a pure cinnamon roll' Dorothy thought to herself.

"Well than I am John Lauren's but people call me Lauren's."John told Dorothy than looked at the other one who hadn't said a single word than he finally spoke up"well than, I am Lafayette but people call me laf."Lafayette told Dorothy, Dorothy liked his French accent and was going to call him frenchie cause she thought it would match him, then there was the man who Dorothy thought was dead.

"Well these three did introduce themselves, I am Alexander, Alexander Hamilton, but you can call me Alex or Hamilton."Alex flashed Dorothy a kind smile, Dorothy finally and I mean finally spoke up"Alright well it is nice to meet you cinnamon, Johnny, Frenchie and Xander."

"Wait did you just give us nicknames"

"Yup."

"Alright."

They were all fine that Dorothy gave them nicknames, after they were done talking they ordered 5 beers, but the rest of the night was fun t'ill Dorothy had to leave sense the sun started coming up and Dorothy knew that family could wake up any time, Dorothy said her goodbyes and thought,

'This is a night to remember'

Words counted:592 words