Chapter 2: The Schuyler sisters

It has been two months since Dorothy has seen her friends, well not really last time she saw them was a month before they all went on the battle filed, so right now Dorothy is in town with her sister, Angelica and Eliza, The reason they were in town was only for dresses, that was only because the winter ball was next week.

"Ugh, can't I wear my robe." Dorothy decided to joke while Eliza was getting her dress made, and Angelica sended her a glare to shut up.

"Dorothy, this isn't on an everyday thing, so shut up."

"Dorothy Schuyler your turn."

Dorothy stayed quite and listened to her sisters talk to each other, but there were just some words they said about her that made her run out of the store and cry, and these were the words...

"Eliza, you know Dorothy is weird, she goes by her own rules, she even calls men by there last names." Angelica whisper-shouted to Eliza

"Angie, Dorothy is her own person just like you and me, sure Dorothy is weird and rude bu-"

"You think I'm weird and rude?" Dorothy got their attention, they both tried to say they didn't mean it, but Dorothy  ran out of the store.

Dorothy ran really fast she was at the park, watching everyone with there family's and that made Dorothy have more tears in her eyes, so she ran out of the park and to her quite place, and sat down under a tree.

'I always knew  I was an outcast, but I didn't know I was rude and weird...' Dorothy's thoughts were cut off by someone clearing there through, Dorothy turned around and saw the same man she met just two months ago.

"Hello Xander." Dorothy said while whipping her tears away,"I thought you were on the field."

"I was but the winter balls next week, so me and the other men came to, I'm guessing get ready."

"Makes sense, I was doing ten same thing, but I left."

"It you don't mind me asking, , why did you leave?" Dorothy explained everything to Alexander, soon they started talking about something, and then it was night.

"Do you want me to walk you home, Dorothy?" Alexander asked Dorothy.

"Yes please." Dorothy said, and he did, when she got home they said their farewells, but Dorothy said something before he left,"Thank you Alexander." She said and he nodded.

Dorothy went inside to be sacred"Boo!"she turned around to see her favorite sister," Where did you go? You didn't come hone with Eliza and Angie." Dorothy explained everything of how it went from eLiza and Angelica whispering about her to her and Alexander under a tree.

"Those bitches." Peggy said in a whisper but loud enough for Dorothy to giggle at that"I'm glad you're okay, now about that Alexander guy?" and the rest of the night Peggy asked Dorothy questions about Alexander and Peggy soon started liking him, and that's how they ended the night.

Words: 482