3.

The sting was very much present on my cheek as I held my hand on my cheek trying to ease the pain.

"Ow, that's hurt you know!" I yelled at her closing my eyes tight in pain. She shoved me against the wall and whispered, "You deserve to feel pain for once you little bitch."

She punched my stomach as I crumpled to the fall in agony hoping someone would save me from this hell hole. She kept kicking me with her feet as I was wrapped myself in a cuddled position on the floor.

"Kill her!" "Fuck her up!" I heard from the women in the other cages scream and shout. For most of them being teens like me, they sure acted like animals.

"Please, stop.." I whimpered. I started coughing and trying to get up but she would keep kicking me down.

I didn't feel the kicking and shoving anymore. I started to think I fainted but, I peeked my eye open and I saw a guard holding up the lady high off the floor with a gun pointed to her head. She looked at me right in the eye as tears flew from my eyes.

"Nice knowing ya kid and for the love of God, stop crying. It doesn't help anything." As she finished speaking to me, the guard shot her in the head and she fell to the floor, dead instantly.

I cried as the guard walked towards me. This is the end.

"Get up! You heard the women stop crying and let's go before I shot you too. I'm not afraid to do it again." He said coldly. The guard was bald with a guard uniform on which basically looked like a knight suit without all the metal.

I scrambled up and followed him out the cage. The eyes of the women in the cages were strained on me as I walked to wherever this man was taking me. Some of the women had a sympathy look on their faces and some looked like they wanted to kill me. This place was certainly not for me. I shouldn't be here. I never disobeyed anyone. I need to go home and be with my family, not here. My first day, and I already got beat up and watched someone die. By tomorrow I am bound to be dead.c m

The guard and I reached a hallway with a bunch of doors. He walked in front of a door and knocked as I played with my thumbs wondering what was going on.

"Come in," I heard from the other side. The man opened the door for me. As I walked in I told the man thank you. As I spoke he seemed baffled by my response to him opening the door but, he returned the gesture with a welcome and a slight smile on his face. He did kill the insane woman but, I could tell no one has said anything kind to him in a while.

He closed the door as I turned around to find a woman with dark long hair dressed in a pencil skirt that reached right under her knee and a blazer with a plain white shirt underneath.

She reached her hand out to me "Hello, dear. Have a seat." She said as she sat on the other side of the desk which was filled with a bunch of papers.

"I heard you got in a fight. What happened?"

I explained to her everything that happened and how I ended up here. "You do know that fighting with another woman is a strict rule we don't allow here. We can't afford to lose any women. Punishments for that include beatings and death." She said as she put on her glasses and read from a paper.

"But, I didn't do nothing. She attacked me. I didn't lay a finger on her." I argued back getting frustrated. I am not going to die because an insane woman was beating me up.

"What's your name?" She asked as she wrote something on a paper. "Aaliyah Simson" I answered. She dropped her pencil and paused for a moment as she took in the information. "Your Aaliyah?" She stuttered. "Yeah..."

She took a deep breath in. "Erm, um, ok, don't worry about the punishment. It wasn't your fault. It was that stupid girl's fault." She nervously laughed. "What was her name anyway?" I asked.

"Shane." She answered looking me in the eye. "Wow." She said while sighing. "What?" I asked. "You have amazing eyes. It's dark green with a hint of purple and a shimmer of yellow. Absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you." I smiled. I would always get compliments about my eyes. They were unique, I knew that and I know for sure I didn't inherit it from my family cause all my families' eyes are poop brown. "Can I ask you something?" I asked curiously.

"Sure, what?"

"What is this place?" She looked at me again. "You really don't know?" I moved my head side to side indicating that I had no clue. "You know what, You will figure it out sooner or later and you can put all the pieces together." She smiled. "Tomorrow will certainly be a good day. I think tons of cash will be made." She said as she shooed me out of her office. The guard was still standing outside with his arms folding in front of him and looking ahead.

"Sir," I said trying to get his attention. "What?"

"What is your name?" I asked him. "David, David Kale."

"That's a nice name." I said smiling. He returned the warm gesture and took me back to my cage and locked it once again. This time I was alone in my cage. Shane's body was gone but the pool of blood still laid on the floor. My stomach still hurt but not like before. I was lucky that only a small bruise formed on my cheek but other than that, I'm pretty sure I will live.

Maybe Shane wanted to get herself killed.
---------

Harry will get involved soon ! I know it's short.