Laff

| I now realize I already have a chapter with Laff's name on it. ummm...... Too bad it's going to his POV anyway. |

"I should probably head to sleep," Laff thought one night. "But it's only 8:30! Plus I don't wanna die. If I sleep I might die. But I can't go without sleep....." These were the thoughts that kept Laff pacing around his kitchen. "I'll just go to bed around 12:30" Laff concluded. That was pretty late for him. He normally went to sleep around 9:00-9:30. "I'll just watch some TV for now, until 12:00 ish then I'll get ready for bed," He decided. 

Around 9:00 he got hungry. 

"I'll get up and have some crackers," Laff thought. Just then something flashed by his window. "W-what... I-I'm not n-next am I? No way. They would never kill the person with the gun. Unless they wanted to be in less danger of getting voted off...," Laff's thoughts started racing around his brain. "No. It was just the streetlight. That's all,"

"H-hello?" He asked nervously.

No answer.

"Ok. Streetlight glitch. Nothing else." 

He lost his appetite so he just turned on the show again. He was walking over to sit back down when...

"W-what...." He looked down. 

There was a knife in his gut.

"You really thought I wouldn't come for you?" He asked.

"W-wait that's-" He got cut off.

"W-Wait- O-Oof? Joocie?"

"Hey Laff," Joocie responded, smiling sadly.

"It's him?" Laff asked warily.

"Yep. Joocie told me, and well- you kinda just got killed by him," Oof replied.

"I don't even think he knows it's himself," Joocie told Laff.

"How can he not know it's himself?! He's walking around in the middle of the night killing people!" Laff thought.

"I'd uh- be careful what you think. We can tell what each other are thinking," Joocie laughed.

"What?!" Laff questioned.He had no idea being a ghost would be so.... weird.

"It takes some getting used to, I'm not used to Joocie being able to hear me cussing in my head 24/7," Oof spoke.

He WAS mad.

"I STILL can't believe they voted me off! I do live next to Joocie but it's not fair! How is ---------- doing so well? This is nothing like Among Us. What if they went to someone's house who they thought would die next? Would they catch ----- in the act?" Oof thoughts were quick. They went through his head for a millisecond then disappeared forever.

"It's gonna get a lot louder when more people come isn't it?" Laff asked, sighing.

"Yep, If Meme and/or Nadwe ever come this is gonna become miserable," Joocie responded.

"If Muffin dies, Nadwe WILL come. He's so obsessed with DDLC if Muffin dies he might commit suicide," Laff spoke quietly.

"Y'know you did make yourself an easy target you're aware of that right?" Oof asked.

"No? How? If I stayed in my house all day with the doors locked nobody would be able to come in?" Laff guessed.

"But ----- knew where you were because you stayed home all day," Joocie pointed out.

"Oh... Wait where'd he go?! ----- was just here 5 seconds ago!" Laff questioned.

"Forgot to tell you, he can teleport. I guess it's like a thing 'oh well you're gonna realize where you are soon so I better go back quickly so you don't find out it's you'" Oof explained.

"Anyway, we have someone we need you to talk to so let's go," Joocie remembered.

| Alright that's all for this chapter. I wrote most of this during school so this will come out a few hours after it's written. I've meant to put this a long time ago but thank you for all the positive feedback! I kinda just started this for something to do because I was bored but I'm really enjoying writing the chapters! I hope you're enjoying and if you have any theories on who it could be please tell me! (Of course I already know who it is though and I won't be telling you if you're right or wrong)  Longest chapter yet-|