24

March 2020

Camila

My Birthday was a full success and Shawn stayed another two days after that before he flew to LA for some Album related stuff. He was working on music again and I couldnt wait to hear his first songs... he hadn't shown me any so far because he thought they were not perfect enough... but I know they are already amazing. The only thing I know is that he has songs about me... lots of songs about me. I was really excited and happy that he was happy with the progress he was making on his songs and album.

I on the other hand was stressed.... so incredibly stressed that I had to take two days off from filming. They said it was alright and that I need to rest but I know we needed to hurry or else we won't be ready with the first part of the movie before I start touring in Europe. Shawn didnt know I was taking two days off to calm back down and to rest... but I wasn't going to tell him. Mama was taking good care of me, making sure I wasn't doing any tour planing or going through movie arrangements. She made me rest. So thats what I was doing... laying in bed with my laptop and watching Game of thrones... my new obsession. "Camila?" She asked softly, knocking on my door. "Yeah?" I told her to come in and saw that she had a soup in her hand. "Mama... I'm not feeling sick... I just need rest." I said playful, knowing that soup would help me either way. She laughed, sensing my irony and placed the bowl on my nightstand. "Eat up Bebé and then go to sleep so you are well rested for tomorrow." I nodded, closing my MacBook and sitting up to eat the soup. I would be going back on set tomorrow... hopefully with new energies. "Did you call Shawn and told him whats going on?" I shook my head slightly... "Camila... why? He would want to know.. dont hide things like this... eat the soup and make sure to call him." She convinced me and  kissed my fore head before leaving. Oh how much I wished he was here.... I should really call him... I need to hear his voice and see his face. I finished eating mamas soup and then took my phone and tapped FaceTime to call him. It's only 12 pm but maybe thats the time he takes his lunch break. I waited... and waited... and waited... nothing. Sighing I locked my phone and laid back in the cushions that now felt so empty and cold without him here. I laid on my side, holding my phone in my hand, hoping he would call me back... but nothing so I fell asleep.

Shawn

"Great! This sounds... just how I imagined..." I said happily, closing my Laptop. and taking a sip of water. Writing songs about her... and hearing the outcome is just... the best... "Are you coming with us to get Lunch?" Brian asked. He's always here with me... my best friend and my support system... just like Camila. Oh Camila... it's hard not being with her...  But I need to get my mind back on work, just like she has right now. "Sure" I stood up, grabbed my drink and  slid my phone into my pocket before following them outside to walk to a nearby snack bar to have lunch.

"So dude, how is wifey doing?" Connor teased as we were waiting for our food, making me blush. "Hey, stop teasing me Connor. But I think she's good, busy as well." "What do you mean think? Haven't you talked to her today?" Brian then asked. I shook my head... "She should be done with work by now and is probably sleeping already..." It's 8pm in London... she always sleeps pretty early. "Call her man. She for sure wants to talk to you before going to bed." Connor said. "But-" "Call her." Brian interrupted. I let out a sigh, knowing they were right, excused me from the table and walked out into the bars garden, sitting down under a tree so I was hidden from the sun before pulling out my phone and seeing... a missed call from Mila... 15 minutes ago. Oh...  I immediately tapped on her FaceTime contact to call her, waiting for her to pick up. And she luckily did... her sleepy face slightly smiling into the camera. "Hey my love. I'm so sorry.... I was in the studio and couldnt pick up... are you okay?" I immediately asked. She chuckled lightly, sitting up in bed and I could see her tired eyes... not her usually shining eyes. "Hey... yeah, it's alright, I figured you were in the studio." "Hey, are you okay? You sound tired..." I asked, sensing her negative energy. "How were your filming days?" She took a few seconds, looking down, probably at her hands, before looking back at the screen. "Yeah I'm okay, just tired... and em I wasn't really on set these last two days..." She said quietly. "What? Why?" I was worried immediately. She always is so happy about being there. "They let me take two days off, I'm going back tomorrow." "Why? You're alright, right?" "Yeah, yeah... I am. Just stressed." "Oh baby... but your okay? Are you going back soon?" "Yeah, I just needed time to rest... and I am going back tomorrow actually."  "Aw baby... I wish I could be there with you... why didnt you text me? I would've answered as soon as I woke up..." I was feeling a little guilty for not calling her or picking up her call today. "I've been sleeping a lot..." She said shyly, getting back under her covers. I sigh, offering her a loving smile. She looks so gorgeous... even though she is barely smiling... and looks incredibly tired but still... amazing. "I love you." I simply said. "I love you too." she smiled back at me. "You're tired baby... go to sleep... we can talk tomorrow, okay? But text me so I can call you back immediately... I hope you're feeling better tomorrow..." I told her, really caring for her health. "Okay, baby, have fun in the studio... good night and talk to you tomorrow." I then watched her eyes grow tired with a small smile spread on her lips before she ended the call and I am pretty sure she fall asleep right after that. I quickly send her a sweet text before walking back to the bar to join my friends for lunch. 'I love you princess, talk to you tomorrow.'

----------------------------------------------------

Sweet.