Episode: 13🖤

*nothing else much happened that day, we just watched miraculous & went to bed. I woke up to Jaden on the game.*
Y/n- mmMmmpfh...
Jaden- good morning beautiful come give me a hug:)
*he took his headset off & wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up.*
Jaden- any plans today?
Y/n- just going to the gym...
Jaden- you don't need to work out baby your already beautiful.. your s3xy.
Y/n- thanks baby.. but I wanna go
Jaden- alright.. I'll see you when you come back ok? I love you call me if you need anything
Y/n- I love you more baby I will thank you .
*what I was wearing:*

*I got on the sidewalk and started walking towards the gym

*I got on the sidewalk and started walking towards the gym. Before I knew it Mads was walking around the corner and almost tripped me.*
Mads- aww dang it you didn't trip!
Mads- where on Earth are you going?
Y/n- nowhere that concerns you . Bye Mads .
Mads- excuse me? Who do you think your talking to like that?
Y/n- you . Now get the f*ck out of my way.
Mads- you and that attitude don't deserve to be here anymore. Stop eating, idk where your going but lose some weight. Whoever thinks your perfect just the way you are, is LYING to you. Hahahahahagaha.
Y/n- whatever Mads goodbye I'll deal with you later .
*I walked past her and kept on walking to the gym. I finally got there & was there for 3 hours. I got back to the sway house at 11:30 am.*
Bryce- oh hey-
Y/n- hi...
Blake- everything okay ?
Y/n- everything is completely fine!
*I went upstairs and Jaden was sleeping. I just got one of his hoodies and a pair of my sweatpants and took a shower. I finished 20 minutes later and went back in there to find him still sleeping. I sat on the bed and layed down next to him. Opening his arms with my head and laying it on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw it was me, and stroked my hair. He started talking in his sleepy voice.*
Jaden- how was it baby?
Y/n- it was tiring so I just took a shower.
Jaden- is that why I feel something wet on my shirt?
Y/n- yep.. and I'm also wearing one of ur hoodies if that's okay.
Jaden- it's fine w me baby you don't need to ask me to wear one .
Y/n- yay🥰.
*Jaden started stroking my hair again and before we knew it, we both fell asleep.*
*2:37 pm.*
*I opened my eyes and saw Jaden awake on his phone.*
Y/n- do I- do I need to wake up for anything?
Jaden- no mama feel free to go back to sleep
Y/n- okay🥺❤️.
*I went back to sleep for a few more hours. At this point it was now 5:42 pm. Jaden and the boys were downstairs eating dinner.*
*I got up & opened the door. I walked down the stairs and almost tripped.*
Josh- woah y/n are you okay?
Y/n- mmMmmM shut up I just woke up.
Jaden- hi beautiful u want some ?
Y/n- no get that nasty sh*t away from me.
Jaden- it's tacos
Y/n- I'm not in the mood for tacos!
Jaden- ok, ok calm down..
*Jaden started rubbing my back.*
Y/n- I ran into Mads today on my way to the gym...

Dont forget to vote babes!!
Words: 587:)