Kuroken(fluff)

OMEGAVERSE!! This is post-time skip!!

Kenma was laying in him and Kuroo's shared bed. He had made a nest in the bed and was now laying in it. He was six months pregnant and the baby was not giving him a break today.
He had called Hinata in hopes that his friend who has given birth twice already could help.
"I just dealt with it. There is nothing that can help a baby stop kicking, sorry Kenma." He said. "Damnit.. thanks Shoyo.." he mumbled and hung up the phone. He was tired. And hungry but he didn't wanna get up. His back and head hurt as well.
"Kenma! I'm home!!" He heard Kuroo shout from the front door. He had then heard the door to the bedroom open softly. "Hey baby..you ok?" He said with genuine concern. "No.. the baby won't stop kicking and my back hurts like hell," he said with a groan. He then felt himself being lifted into a sitting position. "Ah- did you not just hear me?! My back hurts!" Kenma said with a face of discomfort. Kuroo then sat behind him and lifted up his baby belly.
Kenma felt the weight of the baby leave as he sat there. He gave a sigh of comfort. He felt Kuroo start to rub circles on his stomach and he purred in delight.
"There, is that better?" Kuroo asked in a gentle manner. He had a happy and content smile as he watched his mate relax.
"Yes, very much thank you.." Kenma replied with a smile. He turned his head a bit as he was laying against Kuroo's chest.

He then used one of his hands to bring Kuroo's face down to his. He kissed him with a smile still on his face. "Thank you so much for this Tetsurou," he said as he closed his eyes. "No problem kitten." Kuroo said back with a grin.
"I love you." Kuroo said. "I love you too." Kenma said. Kuroo gently lowered Kenma's
belly and the lied in a spooning position. Kuroo kissed Kenma's forehead and then his belly. "Goodnight baby.." he said and nuzzled into Kenma. "Goodnight.." he said and the two went to sleep.

I'm sorry this was short😓