Asanoya{Fluff}

Fluff

3rd person POV

It was about 12:35pm when Nishinoya woke up with a strange feeling in his gut. He notices that he was sweating quite a lot. He looked over at his sleeping husband, who was not sweating. He  felt a shiver run down his spine despite how warn the room was. He noticed his shirt was a little damp so he sat up and threw his feet over the side of the bed. He jumps at the sudden alert he got from his phone. "Fuck....!" He whisper shouted when he heard it. He picked up his phone and checked the notification. "Aww man..."He quietly whined out. It was his heat tracker. The omega had forgotten all about his heat. He wasn't fully in heat but he had just started his preheat. He had gotten up to open the window but immediately decided against it remembering the Alpha next door had broken in once. He sighed and walked over to the closet. He had taken almost all of Asahi's clothes and went into the room down the hall. When he got there he started to rebuild his nest. Using the old clothes and blankets that were in there and adding Asahi's clothes into the mix. He had turned on the A/C and lied down in the nest. He started shifting around still very uncomfortable.

Noya had gotten back up only to take his clothes off. He was now completely naked. He walked back into the two mens shared room and took one of Asahi's shirts. It was one that he had worn yesterday. Although he was hot, Noya put the shirt on anyway. He grabbed the bottom of the short and smelled it. Letting out a satisfied sigh, he walked back down the hall into his nesting room. He got back into his nest and drifted off to sleep.

It took about 8 minutes until Asahi woke up from Noya's scent. He looked over only to realize that his omega was not in the bed with him. He got up and saw the closet door open with just barley of his clothes in it. He chuckled and followed the omega's scent into the room in which Noya was nesting. Asahi had opened the door only to be met with a whining omega. "Asahiiiiiii~!" He whined. His face was flushed a bright red and he was panting. He made grabby hands towards the alpha. The alpha smiled and walked over to the omega who was on the floor. He picked him up and lied in the nest next to him. Noya had squirmed a little until he had gotten comfortable, he kissed his husband and drifted off to sleep. Asahi smiled and hugged the smaller male closer and drifted off to sleep as well. Noya then mumbled in his sleep. "I love you.." This caused Asahi to smile an say it back with no hesitation. "I love you too." And they sleep for the rest of the night.