carnage, agony and riot---chapter 6

velvet pov

i opened my eyes from my sleep and yawned. then i got dressed and as i was going to get breakfast i saw coco siting on the couch looking through my camera.

velvet: hey give that to me!

i then rip it out of her hands.

coco: jeez, ok but why do you have some pictures of that 13 year old kid, working out?

my heart stopped when she said that

knock knock

coco got up and got out her "suitcase" and aimed it at the door

i walked to see who it was

it was Anthony

Anthony: i got McDonald's. want some?

he said it without even caring about the machine gun pointed right at him.

coco: dont mind if i do...

she set the gun down

Anthony: not for you coco.

coco: what!? why not?

Anthony: you just pointed a machine gun at me. a machine gun!!!

coco: thats no reason to not give me food!

Anthony: oh shut up and eat! 

he then tosses a sausage biscuit to her. she starts to feast on it 

Anthony: here's yours. 

he gives me a biscuit with Bacon on it. 

then he...smiled.

when he left i went to go brush my hair and teeth

as i looked in the mirror. i started to feel weird i shut the door looking for medicine. but when i closed it and looked in the mirror. 

i didn't see me...

i saw a monster...

???: hello, velvet

???: hello, velvet.

i was too scared to scream

velvet: h-hello...

Agony: please call me Agony.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person pov

Roman: ugg what is this!?

roman points to a glass room with a puddle of red goop

scientist: sir, its what you asked for...

Roman: i didn't ask for a dead one! just feed it to the Grimm!

scientist: yes, sir.

they through they goop outside it moved a very little deal but then it heard whimpering of some sort of mammal.

then an battle weary Grimm stumbled in to the ally of the lab looking for a drink. it saw the goop and thought it was water. the goop stayed very still as if waiting...

the animal kept drinking...

then the goop leaped into action! covering the face and slowly wrapping around its body as the poor animal yelped and screeched in pain. then the goop went in to the creatures mouth. now inside its body the creature landing on its knees then falling passed out from the pain it just went through. 

then some scientists ran out hearing the sounds it emitted, knowing this is a one time only thing they take the Grimm inside for further studies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

roman pov

i was looking out my window that viewed the forest in the lab that was closed off because of the...incident.

roman: ha how could i have been dammed so easily...

squelch

roman: what the hell?

squelch

roman: whos there?

i start to load my cane

in the corner of my eye i see rubble move

i turn and shoot but then something...slimy...slithered out. it kept getting closer i stumbled backward and crawled i tried getting up, starting to panic i got out my cane and pulled and held the trigger.

but the thing seemed to absorb the gunfire. then it slithered up my cane and went down my throat and then i felt a surge of power and...hunger.

riot: hello, roman. my name is riot and you've been thinking something thats not true you didn't find us we've found you. now i recon you cooperate or you wont see the light of day again, understand?

roman: y-yes i d-do...

riot: good...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more coming soon