a Grimm fate---chapter 7

3rd person pov

its been a month since Anthony was enrolled in beacon academy. Anthony has been thriving in his studies. but venom senses something within the school that will bring "doom" he says but little did they know he was right...

they were eating lunch together without Anthony velvet insists she goes to get him but...

yang: oh he'll be fine! he said he was coming, and that kid keeps his promises! am i right or am i right?

Blake: yeah one time he read my book and when i caught him he said he'll do anything for me, not to get mad. and i asked him to plunge all the toilets in the school and...he actually did! he smelled bad, but he did it!

velvet: yeah i remember that. he was so tired next day he fell asleep during class! i had to take him to my dorm so i could wake him using brutal force.

ruby: did it work?

velvet: no.

the table burst out laughing. Weiss had milk coming out of her nose making the table laugh louder.

Weiss: yeah oh and remember the time he just watched tv for hours on end?!

ren: yeah i broke the couch trying to get him to train.

Nora: wait that was you!?

ren: yeah.

???: yes remember when he dumped his tray on you for making fun of him?

Nora: yeah!...wait---!

she turned to Anthony pouring his tray on her.

...

ren: Nora? are you...?

Nora: oh so thats how your gonna play this?

she then got her soup and dumped it down Anthony's shirt.

Anthony: oh really?

Nora: yeah really.

and then they started throwing food at each other. Nora evaded a piece of pizza and it hit yang in the face.

yang: you wanna do this? lets do this!

a few moments later

(A/n: instead of pyrha its Anthony and instead of making the cans float he uses his venom tendrils and he didn't get caught in the whirlwind ruby made, also thanks to the tendrils. he also wasn't working with Nora or team JPNR or team RWBY)

ruby: i can explain?

Mrs. goodwitch: principles office now

a few moments later

weiss: were sorry, professor...

Ozpin: no need...although you did destroy my cafeteria. but the reason i summoned you here is roman has been caught in laboratory a few days ago, he got away but god only knows what they did there. i need you to go investigate. can you do that for me?

all; yes, sir!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

later...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

velvet pov

agony: com'on why cant we kill them?

ignore her, ignore her, ignore her... i thought

agony: stop i sense...no...

i had to split from the group so i can talk with agony.

velvet: i think we should split up...

i quickly run away in a direction.

when i was out of earshot i asked:

velvet: what is it?

agony: i sense...carnage!

then all of the sudden yang is thrown through the wall behind me!

then a monstrous roar was heard. i quickly covered my ears but i felt so much pain like a piece of me was being ripped out.

velvet: AHH!

yang: velvet!

then ren ran into the room

ren: we have to get out of here! now!

yang: you read my mind!

yang picks me up. i was starting getting tired and i fell asleep to the sound of roaring and gunshots...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes earlier

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony pov

Anthony: ok vel---

she ran away before i could finish

Anthony: aaannnd shes gone...

weiss: well she isn't wrong i think we should split up.

ruby: me and Weiss, will go right and yang and Anthony, go left. Blake and Jaune will go northwest and Nora and ren will go northeast. sound good to you guys?

yang: sounds good to me!

then she noogied me and i grab her wrist and put it at her side

Anthony: dont touch the hair i just gelled it

then we start to walk checking out anything weird.

anthony: hey, yang?

yang: yeah dude?

Anthony: dont you ever feel that your being watched?

yang: more often then most. why?

Anthony: oh venom just says that we are and i do too its almost uncann---!

venom: get down!

i jump at yang making her fall to the ground.

then something BIG pounces at us. it missed by a hair but there is still one question that needs to be answered: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!?!?! 

it then stands on its hind legs. it looked like a Grimm on steroids it was bigger and it has a red color to it then the normal black.

Anthony: mask!

venom: copy!

and for the first time in months, we were venom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

venom pov

venom: you wanna hurt us well you made a Grimm mistake.

Grimm: you always were a pain in the ass.

venom: hello, carnage.

carnage: and goodbye venom!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more coming soon