✨Sleepy Angel✨

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮: @cloudless_cacti

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚: 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 (𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠)

Drew's POV:

Damn it! Why did I stay up all night ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t ̶J̶a̶k̶e playing the new gacha war zone?! And its only first period?! AAAAA but I know I can't be mad at myself forever considering I'm very sleepy at the moment. Jake was right beside me. God I know me and him a together but why does he have to be so perfect?! I remember laying on Jake's shoulder and falling asleep.

Jake's POV:

I was focusing on what the teacher was saying until I felt Drew's head on my shoulder. I looked at him and he was was sleeping. He was very cute when he sleeps. The teacher noticed drew sleeping and was about to call him out on it but I told her to let him sleep, I know he barely slept last night. So I decided to ask "Miss can I take drew to the nurses office so he can sleep?" I hope I didn't wake him up. "Yes Mr Sterling. And you better not stay there with him!" "Yes miss" Damn rude much? This is what happens when Sadie isn't here. I picked up my lover and went to the nurses office. I explained to her why he was here, and also asked her to see if I can sleep with him cause I'm his lover. Of course she said yes. I put drew on the nurses bed, I laid next to him and started to cuddle him.

My sleeping Angel❤

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 250 (𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩)