Chapter 2

Louis' P.O.V

Last night after dropping El off was pretty uneventful. Zayn came over and we played fifa until he got mad he was losing so we switched to binge watching the avengers movies. When it got done it was super late so he just stayed over, after all today's Saturday so it doesn't matter. Els coming over this morning to hang out, im hoping to ask about the guy I saw.

"Hurry upppppppp" I said into the phone to El.

"Lou im coming im coming, I can only drive so fast"

"Ugh okay see you when you get here"

"See ya in 3" I hung up and threw on pajama pants hopping out of bed.

"Zayn get up." Nothing "zaynnnnnnnnn" still nothing. I climbed on top of him kissing his cheek "Zaynie.....I'm horny.....fuck me" At that zayns eyes shot open and before I could even speak I was on my back. "Jesus Z I was kidding get off."

"Lou....you can't just....do that" he said panting as he rolled off of me.

"Well you can't just sleep the day away sir, get up, El will be here any sec"

"Ugh fine gimme clothes, and put a shirt on." I winked as I threw him clothes, but put a muscle tank on non the less. Right as the door opened to a tired looking Eleanor.

"El its 1 pm why do you look so tired?"

"I was kept up all night by......um..the neighbors, yeah they were super loud and were having a party."

"Dont you live on a street with all really old people that go to bed at like 6pm?" I said confused

"Oh...um....one of their grandkids were throwing a party...yeah"

"Mm, yeah okay whatever. So El question"

"Shoot" she said relieved I dropped the subject.

"When do we get to see your house?"

"Lou what do you mean, you drop me off everyday"

"El lets be real, whatcha hiding girl, cause we all know we've never been invited in and I think its cause your hiding that boy we saw when we dropped you off" Zayn interjected. At that Els jaw dropped.

"Um I mean....I guess you guys could come over."

"Cool so we'll come over tonight for movies since its Saturday." Z said not leaving room for an argument. "That cool with you Lou?"

"Um yeah...why not" El just nodded knowing there was no point in arguing.

-----------------

Hurry up guys I wanna leave before the girls get home and attack me and Z.

"I'm just so irresistible to the Tomlinsons" Z said as he flipped his nonexistent long hair in a sassy manner as he walked down the steps.

"You wish" I said rolling my eyes. "El sometime this year would be awesomeeeee"

"Sorry sorry coming!" She said running down the stairs. We all walked outside and climbed into my jeep and made our way to Els house.

When we got there the same boy was outside in the garden continuing the flower crown from the day before. We all got out of the car and started walking towards the front door.

"Oh msorry El ill go inside msorry" the boy said as he frantically grabbed his stuff to run inside.

"Um no H I guess it's fine um this is Zayn and Louis"

"Hey little dude" Z said to the boy as he waved a small wave.

"Um...Hi?"

"I like the flower crowns, very pretty"