~The Trip~

You and f/n walked out of the private jet and you ordered your men to grab the bags as you got into the suburban Yukon XL to fit the bags in.

It was a 6 hour flights so now a 2 hour drive to the VIP Resort. You sighed and held your friends hand as you both started to fall asleep again. You woke up to your guard telling you that you've arrived at the resort. You got out with your friend. Out of instinct you rubbed the gun on your hip to feel it's still there and you rest your hand on it while you walk into the lobby to see the desk worker get up out of surprise and lead you to your suite and your friend to hers.

You get into the room and instantly go into the bathroom and take off your clothes. You out your gun in the sink drawer and hop into the shower. You run your hands through your hair and you sigh heavily as you feel the heat of the water on your skin. "Mom...dad, I'm gonna make you proud..." you said as you got out and wrapped yourself with a towel and walked out to your bag and pulled out a beige slim dress with clear heels.

You put on your clothes and walk down to the Gazebo in the garden of the hotel. "How's the food?" You ask as you pick up the menu and slightly pause to look at your friend Tearing Up her flood in bursting deliciousness emotions on her face as she ate.

"You know I can't put this into words y/n!" She said and went back to her food. You ordered (favorite food f/f) your f/f. It came and you ate with your friend. "Let's go into the pool" you said as you walked towards the hotel door and your friend jumps up and down and hugs you. "I can't believe we have a break from work it's so hard running France but you have it worse you have imports coming from Dominican Republic,Portugal,and Spain and now you want Italy? You're the boss y/n" . She did with a giggle.

"Well f/n, I was raised to be an amazing business maker but I won't belittle our situations let's just enjoy ourselves ya know? We always deal with fools,why not take a 2 week break that's it?" You said as you laughed with f/n and walked to your room to put on your swimsuit. You looked in the mirror and saw how the bra hugs you and how the bottoms sat on your waist. You grabbed your gun and walked down to the pool.

You rested your gun next to the pool and excused the guards. "F/n... she might be upstairs trying to figure out which swimsuit to wear" you whispered to yourself in a soft giggle. You walked down the steps into the pool and dipped your head in the water softly,you heard a few steps far off on the right side of the pool. You closed your eyes and began listening to the foot steps. That's not f/ns foot steps she's not heavy like that. You opened your eyes and saw a tall Handsome Man in front of the pool. You swam over to your gun and pointed it at him only to see him gone.

You realized that whole time you weren't breathing so you gasped for air as you faintly lowered your gun. "Y/n...?" F/n said from behind you causing you to turn around swiftly and point your gun at her. You got out the pool and grabbed her waist and pulled her to you as you pointed your gun around the garden. You were breathing hard so was f/n now since she understood the movements. "I could be imagining things..." you said as you put the gun to your side. "How about swimming?" Your friend said as she looked out to the resorts huge garden again for a last look. You nodded and looked to pool and got in you quickly brushed off the feeling of uneasiness.

After the pool,you went to your room and took another shower and put on black leggings and a yellow crop top with white heels. You opened a black case full of guns you put on a double holster and got 2 guns but hid them under your jacket. You walked into the garden and you started to hear foot steps again. You grabbed your gun and point it in back of you and you saw the handsome man again, "are you lost babygirl?" He asked with a hand out towards you. You grabbed your other gun and shot the man behind you and still had your gun and eyes on the handsome man. "Look, I don't know who you think I am but I am Not who you're looking for, I'll give you one chance for mercy." You said as you walked past him and felt him grab your arm and you passed out.

You were going in and out. You tried to stay up long enough to see anything that told you where you were but you only looked up to see that man again holding you. You blacked out again and you woke up in a room. You looked around and saw it was still nighttime. You knew deep down that there was a slim chance you could get out especially through the windows. You looked out and saw the view. You're far away from the resort, you went over to the door and tried the handle. You broke it with a lamp holder and walked down the halls you saw a lit up room.

You felt your sides as you walked into the room...your guns were gone but you have your fists instead. You walked in and looked around to see a huge portrait of your face and then looked to see a full body one across the room. Whoever this was treasured you greatly but it depends...with what emotion and how did they treasure you. You stared at the portraits and then heard a familiar voice,"you're up earlier than I thought" you stopped and looked behind you to see "him" again. You looked at his face but let your vision expand to see he has a gun on his waistline.

You walk over to him slowly moving your hips on purpose and you use your left hand to touch the side of his face. You got closer to his lips but then pulled his gun out from its holster. "Tell me why I'm here" you said as you aimed it at him. He sighed and started talking "a year ago my father died and left this to me." He said as he gestured his arms to the room and the house,"but it all comes with a price...you should know that." He said as he led you to a chair,you followed but kept the gun in your hand. "You were my reason to even keep going with this business, ever since that party for your 14th birthday." You remembered the son of the Man who offered you a business deal for the future. If this was his son then that means Youre speaking to Don Massimo Torricelli. "I don't care about whatever you're talking about I'm only here for a peace treaty and an export-import agreement." You said as you stood up to him. "I'm not here to chit chat" you added you grabbed his waist and put the gun back into his holster.

"Now take me back" you said sternly. "I can't do that,I'm in love with you but you're not in love with me...I'll give you 365 days to make up your mind about me and if you still don't love me then I'll let you go forever" he said as he got closer to you. You never felt the feeling of Love from a man like this. Besides you were always too caught up in work to worry about men.

You sighed and nodded, "I still need a gun and I still need to work." You said as you moved away from him. "My men will get you what you need to work and advanced security". "Phone" you said as you looked back at him. "Expect it back in a week. You groaned and walked back to what could be your new room.