~Im Yours~

You Paused and looked down. "I-" you started until a knock came at the door. You groaned and got out from Massimos grip to open the door to reveal Nico giving you a folder and putting his glasses on while he clears his throat to guard the room again. You nod and close the door."what's wrong?" Massimo asked as he looked at your right hand with a folder.

"Maybe my friends family From France...Shes probably worried sick for me." You said as you opened the folder and saw the letter f/n sent you through Nico. "I'll get your phone tomorrow" Massimo responded as he looked at the letter with you. You looked up,smiled then kissed him and put the folder down. "Do you have a computer I can use? I need to make a transaction super quick" you said as you looked through your bag and found your mini bag of money. "What type of transaction?" He asked as you started to Count out 1 million.

"Weaponry,Security,More Tech Leads Are A Must." You said as you walked up to him, "I need a computer Massi" you whined to him. "Fine fine,I'll get one tomorrow." Massimo Said as he pulled you closer to him. "Not yet..." you said as you rested your head on his chest. "It's okay...I'll wait for you no matter how long,just give me a chance." He said softly and kissed your head. "Come to bed" you said as you grabbed his hand,"we don't need to do anything...just sleep next to me" you pleaded. He chuckled and started to follow you to bed.

You took off your dress and your heels showing your lingerie and had your back facing Massimo as he took off his shirt and pants then shoes. You crawled into bed and waited for him by watching the ceiling boredly. You felt him rub your stomach and you instantly felt butterflies. You've never really felt this way before in all 21 years of your life. "Do that again" you demanded. He started to rub your stomach again, you felt relaxed to his touch and got closer to him and turned onto your stomach exposing your back for him to rub.

You felt his finger tips graze over your skin and it felt amazing, you always had to worry if someone was coming to kill you 24/7 so you never had a chance to actually relax. You started to drift off to sleep with Massimos hand on your back.

~After That Night Everything Changed~

In the morning you woke up with Massimo on your back being the big spoon. You tried to get up but failed miserably since his arm was so heavy. You maneuvered to turn over to face Massimo and you kissed him awake.

You stopped and smiled widely. He couldn't hold in the happiness you gave him, even without words or a physical pleasure...you gave him genuine happiness and it's hard to find someone who gives you that. Massimo stared into your eyes and moved away a strand of hair from out of your face.

"What's wrong?" You asked him. "Nothing...Absolutely Nothing..." he said as he hugged you tighter. You lifted your arm and hugged him. "What time is it?" You ask. "Uh 11:00 am." He said. You groaned and closed your eyes. "Hold me Longer" you whined.

"Anything you want My Queen" he said as he cuddled you closer.

                     2 Weeks later

"Massi!!" You yelled out as you ran to him after he made a few stops to settle Business. He caught you by your thighs and kissed you passionately.

You looked at him and smiled. He didn't show his emotions since he was still around guards and instead smiled with his eyes. You knew his movements and emotions by now. He carried you to you guys room. Massimo sat you on his lap. "How was work?" You asked as you held in a tingling feeling in your stomach. "Busy as Always a few lost lives today,I send my condolences to the families." He replied.

You nodded and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Massimo came behind you and rubbed your back. "I'll call a doctor" he suggested. "No!" You yelled out. "Y/n..." he dragged out."I'm fine,I just drank a bit last night" you said lying. "Mhm..." Massimo nodded. You got up to put on your outfit for tonight's party.

<3 hours later>
"You have everything?" You asked Massimo as he got in the back seat with you. "I told you I did,why are you so worried y/n?" He asked. "I don't feel secure about going to this party." You said with honesty. "It's fine you're one out of 3 big bosses there,you and me are the 2 of 3." He said while he held your hand and traced his thumb over it. "Alright" you said with a sigh.

You got there and saw your friend f/n. You've talked to her right after you left the hotel 2 weeks ago and she supports your relationship but also knows something no one else does...

You talked to her and soon was pulled to the dance floor by Massimo,you both danced for 10 minutes before a female who looked more aged came up to you and Massimo. "So this is what you replace me with?" She asked as she looked you up and down. You furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at Massimo to see he was annoyed also. "And this is the old hag you dated before me?" You asked as you stared her down in her eyes.

An old man quickly walked up to us and apologized for his daughter's insolence. "You must be Massimo Torricelli and Y/n soon to be Torricelli." He stated as he kissed the back of your hand and nodded towards Massimo. You nodded and continued the night getting stares from Massimos ex.

"Let's go home massi" you Said, it wasn't a suggestion or question...it was an order, a demand. anger filled you, you usually know how to keep emotions inside but for the past 3 days you've been feeling more powerful moods.

"What's wrong? I'll fix it" Massimo said as he tried to figure out what was wrong. "I'm tired" you said as you got in the car and took off your heels and let your hair down.

You got home and Took a shower then got in bed, Massimo put on his underwear and got in bed with you. "Massi..."you called softly."yes y:n?" He asked. "I-I'm pregnant" you said softly and looked over to him to see him smiling the widest you've ever seen. He hugged you tightly as you giggled. "If it's a boy we should name him Micheal or Ricky" he suggested. "I think rickys better,I feel him it's a boy...it has to be" you said as you rubbed your belly.

"You know...I love you right?" Massimo said he kissed your forehead.