A Mistake

Well, here's another chappie! :) Hope you enjoy it! ;D I dedicate this chappie to ILoveKasparVarn because she's my best Wattpad buddy & has been wanting it for a long time now! 8) So, check out her books, I know I like them, so hehe. ;)

Remember VOTE, COMMENT(FEEDBACK, CRITIQUE) AND FANNN ! :D Its really VERY important to me! So that I can continue writing, new fans always encourage me! Sooo PLZZZ try to become a fan ! Love you guys! ~_^

-A Mistake

Derek was leaning in, in and in until his lips met hers. It was more of a peck on the lips, so Jessie didn't really feel it. Derek wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing, he was like in some other world or realm. He hadn't really payed much attention to what he was doing to Jessie.

Then, out of nowhere. Jessie flashes her eyes open. Derek hadn't even noticed, so he just kept his mouth still attached to hers. Jessie had her eyes wide open, she was shocked to see what Derek was doing to her. He was kissing his own sister!

Jessie, after a little while just stared at his closed eyes and just melted into the kiss. She just couldn't help it. She loved her brother, even if it was forbidden. She had closed her eyes to make it look as if though she was still asleep. Jessie didn't want Derek to realize that she had just witnessed his sinful action.

"Yes, I'll check on it later," Ms. Aguirre said as Derek heard her coming near.

Derek opened his eyes, he looked at what position he was in. He was leaned in and he felt his lips attached to something. He looked over at Jessie and realized what it was. He pulled out of the kiss. Almost falling out of his chair. He lightly touched his lips with the tips of his fingers and glanced back at the seemingly sleeping Jessie.

"What have I done?!" Derek whispered to himself. He shook his head violently.

He hadn't realized that Ms. Aguirre had just come back inside. "What's wrong, Derek?"

Derek looked up, "huh? Oh, n-nothing." He stammered, giving a slight smile.

Ms. Aguirre kept looking at him skeptically, "oh, alright."

Ms. Aguirre went to her desk by the window. "You can take her home now, Derek," she said, with a wink.

Derek took one last glance at her. "Oh, okay," he said grabbing a hold of Jessie's still limp body. He finally gave one last wave to Ms. Aguirre and walked out.

"I wonder what will happen with those two... " Ms. Aguirre said to herself.

Derek put her on the passenger seat and seated her up. Then put the seat belt for her to be more secured."Alright," Derek said, closing the passenger door. He wallked over to his drivers seat.

He started and was about to land his right hand on the wheel, when Jessie grabbed it with her left and right hands and held his hand close to her chest.

"Hm?" Derek mumbled while giving her a questionable glance.

Jessie still had her eyes shut. She also was questioning herself on why she had just grabbed his hand. She couldn't really explain it. It was on impulse. "Oh well," Derek said, alllowing his hand to be held by Jessie's. Derek didn't really mind, he was quite happy and nervous about it though. His hands were getting a little clammy.

Jessie felt them, she gave a small smile. She thought it was cute, him getting all worked up over just holding eachothers hands.

Derek saw the house and parked right in the drive way. He slipped out of Jessie's hands and gave her a shake. He whistled a little to see if she would atleast open her eyes a tiny bit.