Realization

Hope you guys like this story!

Remember vote, comment, fan!

Character Descriptions:

Jessie -Brown hair streaked with red highlights, and big blue eyes. She stood at a height of 5"0 and weighed 115 pounds. With a slender body fitting her tanned skin that went with her Latina look.

Derek -A regular amount of muscles. Spiky black hair with also red streaked highlights. Standing at 5"7 and weighing at 130(including his muscles). He has a six-pack playing his favorite sport: football. With glowing greyish-greenish eyes. Well tanned skin that glistened in the summer. That went with his bad boy Latino look.

-Realization

Jessie was in her room listening to her iPod. "Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend! No way, no way I think you need new one. Hey hey, you you I want to be your girlfriend!" She sang along to her favorite song: Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. She was sprawled on the bed with her eyes shut listening to the music with her head shaking in tune.

Then suddenly her older brother, by two years, Derek came in.

Without her noticing he shut the door quietly behind him, so that she still wouldn't notice. Then went closer to her, watching the shake of her head while listening to her music.

Derek couldn't help but notice how happy and glad she looked. Jessie had long eyelashes and long brown hair combined with red highlights. They went with her angelic face.

Jessie was about to change the song, before she saw her brother. She jolted and sat up.

"What are you doing here?" she said surprised her brother was actually in her room.

"Can't a bro visit his lil sis once in while?" he asked exasperated.

She eyed him curiously, "you didn't do it before, why do it now?" Jessie said lowering eyes a bit.

Derek was taken aback by her response. He didn't know that he had barely spent any time with her. He was always with some other chicks or his guy friends. Derek didn't want that anymore. 'I mean she's my sister, how can I not be seeing her from time to time?' He thought.

"Alright, well that's all goin' to change from now on."

"What do you mean?" Jessie asked, her eyes brightening at the idea of getting to know her real brother.

"I mean that I'm goin' to come in your room everyday to check up on you and take you out more. Oh and you won't have to pay for a taxi anymore to drive you to school. I'll take you from now on." He said proudly. Even though he was guilty from never offering since the beginning of high school. Truth is he didn't want people to know they were related. They were complete opposites.

Jessie gave a joyful nod in response, and gave an absent-minded smile.

Jessie was more in tune with concentrating on schoolwork and paying little attention to what all her classmates thought of her. Many times in school, students make fun of her but she never cared. Which intrigued her older brother. Most people would give up and probably hate their life if they had to go through what she went through everyday at school. He envied her for that.

Derek was more of the jock type. He always wanted to show people how good he was at everything. When really he just wore a mask and hid his true self from his friends. He didn't want to get rid of his reputation, but he did want to change it just slightly.

He wanted to make things up with his lil sis and spend way more time with her since ever and wanted to show her around his life at school and friends. For now that's all he wanted to do.

His realization at how much he needed to spend time with Jessie, hit him harder than anything before in his life.

Little did Derek know, that that wasn't the only realization he'll notice along with his lil' sister...

*****

TUN TUN TUN TUN, TUN TUN TUN TUNNNNNN... Lol :D

Well this was the first chappie in my new story! Hope it was INTERESTING!

If it was, please VOTE, COMMENT(FEEDBACK,CRITIQUE) AND FAN... It's ALL VERY WELCOMING TO ME ! ^_^ I know I know, really short chapter, but please people, give me some feedback ! Thanx ! :) I promise the next chapter will be wayyyy more interesting! ;D