chapter 10

Next morning, Kayla got up to get some food but not much was available. So she went out. She went to a small restaurant and bought some food but the people there were acting very strange. While walking home, she saw a box that said 'free puppies'. She opened it up and there were three little hungarian puli. 

  She took the box of puppies and went home. Back at the pack house, Knight was busy with his office work before his office phone rang. He picked up the phone and answered who it was. It was one of his pack trackers.

  "Have you found her?" Asked Knight.

  "Yes boss. We've found her. Should we get her or should we wait for you?" Said the tracker.

  "No need I'll come myself. Just tell me were you and the rest are and I'll be there."

  Knight leaves his office and heads out. Meanwhile, at the slum house. Morfran is lifting weights while shirtless and His muscles are divine. After sometime DADDY comes in. 

  "Morfran?" DADDY called out

  "Yes?" Said Morfran

  "Some of the girls are pregnant. Including the new girl, the human girl. Sarah."

  Morfran stops what he's doing and sits up. "That's good. Take the to my place. We don't want any of them to have a miscarriage, right?"

  "Okay. But I also have news about the Blue rock pack."

  "What about it?"

  "The Alpha had left. So it's just his beta that is in charge."

  "Hmmm.... It will take a long time to kill an Alpha but not a female beta." Morfran stands up. " We can take over his pack right now before he gets back. Get the boys and kill all the Alpha's pack members who fight back. I'll be watching."

  Back at Kayla's house. She is sited next to the puppies who are eating some massed food that Kayla made for them. She later got up and went up stairs to the bath room. As she went into the bathroom her body became hot. She turned on the shower but no water.

  She left the bath, a little bit up set that there is no water for a bath. Kayla's felt uncomfortable with her body been hot and the weather is really cold. She removed half of her clothes but not could help her cool her body. After sometime time fell asleep next to the puppies. 

DREAM

Kayla appears in a beautiful garden. She spots two figures playing around. One figure looked like a wolf, a really big wolf while the other was in human form.

The  human was Kayla and the wolf was Knight. She watches them as they play. After sometime the wolf turned to Knight, her mate. Sadly he was naked. She saw them or 'her' kissing. Then someone's beautiful voice called her. She turned around and saw a white wolf.

"Who are you?" 

"I'm the next moon goddess."

"Are you ment to be some kind of god of war or something."

"I'm the goddess of love." They watch the two figures making out. "That man you left behind is your mate, he loves you and you will be his mate."

"He's not my mate. He can never be...and what did you mean by 'the next moon goddess'.

"First: Let Knight as your mate. If you reject him...i promise you that I will woop your ass from the inside.

Second: let him mate with you and...

Third: get out of the house. It's on fire."

"Wait... what."

"Byeeee!"

She wakes up and sees that the house is really on fire. She got up and picked up the puppies. She tries finding a exit but every where is dark with smoke and fire. Soon after something or someone had carried her on it's back and ran out of the burning house. When out side she saw the same wolf in her dream. The puppies cutely bark at Knight. 

"Thank the moon goddess your safe..."

"Yeah. Thanks. Can you hold me? I like your touch, just hold me and don't let go."

"Sure why. I'll have to take you home cause your in heat and you look dirty."

He transforms in his human form and a black tundra drives up to them they both enter and drove off back in to the forest. By the time they got to the pack house everywhere was a mess. Knight jumps out in a large shirt he had worn in the vehicle.

"What happened?!" Asked Knight

"We were under attack by Morfran and some rogues. They killed only two of our warriors. But the rest of them are seriously injured." Said one of his pack members.

"Where's my beta?"

"She's receiving treatment right now."

"Make sure that everyone gets treatment. I don't want a weak park."

Kayla comes up to him with the puppies in her hands. "What happened?" Asked Kayla.

"Nothing. Now let's go upstairs and keep those beasts out of my way, ok?"

"They ain't beasts. They are puppies." 

"Whatever. Let's go cause your scent is really getting strong and i don't like that."

"And i can't stand this heat and pain."

They went upstairs into his bedroom and locked the door. So no one can disturb them.