chapter 6

Kayla stops by a near by tree and excused herself there. By the time she was done, she realized that she was lost. She couldn't see the route she had taken, for the night had become darker.

  She couldn't see anything clearly because of the abuse she had gotten from the old place she was once lived in. After a while she decides to walk and try to find her way back to the house. The more she walked into the forest the more she got lost.

  "Shit..." She says to herself. 

  "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Said a deep and creepy voice of a male, scaring Kayla. Kayla turns around and sees wolves, really large wolves coming close to her.

  "Looks like we have a human on our hands." Said the other wolf who sounded like a female.

  "Err....who a-a-are y-yo-u!" Kayla says.

  "Oh. You most be new." The male ignores her question. "Tell me girl. How did you get here and maybe we could help you?" The man tells Kayla as he gets closer to her. Soon, she hits a tree.

  "It's none of your business!" Said Kayla.

  "Cole. I think this is the girl that escaped from that slut house where uncle makes his money." Said the female.

  "Well! This is our lucky day! Your coming with us..." Said the male called cole.

  "Fuck you...!" Kayla punches the male on his nose. And for some reason, the atmosphere changed and it wasn't a good kind. At. All. "Oops.?" 

  "Oops. Indeed." The male growled.

  With out any warning, the male bites her on the arm and flings her to a nearby tree. Kayla cries out in pain; the female attacks her by her leg as she throws Kayla to Cole (the male). The two wolves change back to their human form. The man grabs Kayla by the hair, forcefully pulling her up. She whines in pain. 

  "Now.. you will...do...as I say!" Said Cole.

  "I  r-rather die..."

  "So be it. Fina. Will you do the honor?"

"It will be my pleasure." She gives a sadistic smile.

Fina begins to hit her mercilessly. Cole soon joins after. The hit her, punched her, clawed her and kicked her as she was losing a lot of blood, it looked like she was going to die. 

"You are coming with us. Whether you like it or not." Said Fina. 

But before she could do anything to Kayla. Her hand were stopped by a muscular hand. She turned to look at who it was. It was the alpha, alpha of Blue rock pack. But Kayla was already losing consciousness. After what simed to be hours, Kayla opens her eyes but her vision was blurry. What she could see was a beautiful building, that looked like a mansion.

She didn't even know who was carrying her bridle style

She didn't even know who was carrying her bridle style. But she could hear the person's voice."It's ok my little mate. I'm here. No one is going to hurt you as long as I'm around. Please don't die!..." Said aa deep, gentle but manly voice. Kayla lost consciousness again.💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞Thank you my lovely readers. I hope y'all are enjoying the story. You all should have a lovely day and put a smile on someone's face, cause today is a good day.Do stay safe and have a good time.😘❤️ Someone please tell me which manga to read. One punch man or one piece.