the truth shal be found

One month before the wedding

James pov. I have never truly loved somebody like i love Delilah i used to think that this would never work but iam actually happy we are getting married and soon i will be king. I woke up before delilah like i usually do i kissed her forehead and started to get ready for the day. Delilah work up about an hour later got ready and went down stairs good morning i said before i kissed her good morning she said. James can you please go get a paper from my drawer in my office thank you rose delilahs mother called of course i said walking away. I get to the office and start looking for the paper when is see something that absolutely surprised me.
I find a birth certificate of a Rachel3 woods but her father is late king richard making her Delilahs sister. Then i read the mother and her name is taylor meaning three years before Delilah was born king richard must have had an affair. I grab the birth certificate and hide it in my coat then grab the paper i need and head downstairs and hand the paper to queen rose.
Hey are you alright you look like you've seen a ghost delilah said. I am fine im gonna go do some work in my office. I went to my office and began searching rachel woods and found her if she is three years older and the kings daughter that makes her the new queen i have to tell her right otherwise it wouldn't be fair to her. I then left woth her adress in hand hey im gonna go to the market i said to delilah kissing her okay be safe i love you delilah said i love you to i said.

I arrive to rachels house and knock on the door. Hello rachel says as she opens the door. Hello im james and i live at the royal castle long story short i found this in queen roses drawer and if you are the first born daughter of king richard like it says you should go to the royal court with a blood sample and become queen. She looked shocked i said keep the birth certificate its yours anyway i said as i left. I headed home feeling guilty i mean if she does come forward i will have to marry her not delilah did i do the right thing.

I arrive back at the castle honey im home i shouted. Hey how was the market did you get anything delilah asked. I was going to but they didn't have what i was looking for what a shame i said. Oh well that sucks sorry but i was gonna go hang out with abby and sarah we are gonna go look at wedding dresses ill see you later deliah said kissing me then leaving. I feel horrible Delilah is so excited for the wedding i could have just ruined it.

Delilahs pov
I feel weird about how james went to the market but didint get anything i mean he never even goes to the market he says he hates it. I arrive at abby's house you ready for drinking and fun abby says. I am always it is a queens duty i said laughing. We got extremely drunk and fell asleep after playing super fun games. I woke up around 9 am and headed town stairs to find a huge box of doughnuts and my favorite coffee i ate a sprinkle doughnut and drank my coffee. Hey abby yes abby said would you be concerned if your fiance went to the market when he never dose and comes back with nothing i said yes i would abby said. I don't know what to think i said wait james went to the market and got nothing abby asked yes i said i love you but hes up to something.