Chapter 4

Ok this is going to be a little bit longer but I hope you like it :)

*Stefania's POV*

I wake up by myself and look at my phone, it's 6:40 am, which is normal for me since I'm an early morning person, I stretch a little and then I jump out of my bed, I don't remember what happened after the movie, I only remember me between Danielle's arms, a sensation that I would never forget, I felt safe, happy, for a couple of minutes I was in my comfort place.

I go downstairs and I find a note on the counter signed by Danielle, it says that I fell asleep on the couch and that she took me to bed

*hi babe, you fell asleep on the couch, so I took you to bed and I left, I loved spending the evening with you, I had a very good time, thank you for everything,
Xoxo Danielle*

She called me "babe", ok I have butterflies in my stomach and I start smiling and without any reason I put on some Italian music and I start dancing acting like crazy, this girl makes me so happy, like I've never been before, I'm so lucky to have her, I wish I could tell her all my feelings but i don't know how she would react, plus I'm not even sure she likes women, I have to think about how I tell her what I feel every time we're together.

Luckily today I have the day off, it's a beautiful day so I decide to turn off all my thoughts, put on my bathing suit and go to the beach with my dog, Jeff, I go upstairs to prepare everything but after five minutes I hear my phone vibrating, it's Danielle, my heart is bumping out of my chest but I take and answer the phone.

D: Hi beautiful, how are you today?
S: I'm good how are you Bella?
D: I'm good, I left you a note on the counter yesterday evening cause you fell asleep on the couch and I took you to bed
S: I know that, plus I didn't remember that I went to bed yesterday so I thought that something happened.  I chuckle a little.
D: by the way, what are you doing today? I have the day off and I was thinking about going at the beach to relax a little.
S: I have the day off too, and you called me while I was putting on my swimsuit and preparing everything to go at the beach
D: awesome, we can go together, just, if you want...
S: I would love to, I'm bringing Jeff, my dog, if this doesn't bother you.
D: Absolutely! I love dogs, see you there! Bye!
S: bye Bella!

I go upstairs full of excitement, I take my beach bag, Jeff and everything she needs and get into my car driving to the beach, I'm so happy and I can't wait to see the beautiful blonde.

*Danielle's POV*

All I can think about since yesterday is the beautiful face of a sleeping, calm and cute Stef, I swear she's the cutest human being in the world, I think I have a serious crush, I've never felt this for someone.

It's 9am and I decide to put on my bathing suit and get into my car to meet with the beautiful Italian, I have butterflies in my stomach.
I arrive to the beach and see the beautiful hazel eyed woman at about twenty feet apart from me, I start running and in like five seconds I'm between her arms and she's hugging me tightly, damn I love her, I feel safe between her arms.

We put our beach towels near on the sand, she's reading a book and I'm staring at her trying to don't get her attention, she turn to me and we're smiling at each other and there's no one at the beach, this can be the perfect moment to kiss her, but in a second a million thoughts are running through my head: *what if she's not into women?* *what if she's only trying to be nice?* *what if I kiss her and she gets mad and I screw this perfect moment?*.
I grab all the courage that I have and I try to introduce the kiss by saying something, I'm very nervous but she's staring at me and I don't even know why she calms me by just smiling at me.

D: "Stef I need to tell you something" I start blushing.
S: "Bella, is everything okay? tell me everything you want, I'm here"
D: "ok, I'm a little bit nervous because honestly I don't know how you could react"
S: "is this...a bad thing?"
D: "no no no, at least not for me, you know we met like three days ago and since that day I didn't stop thinking of you for one second, I've never been like this with no one, so it means something, it means something that when I see you I automatically put a smile on my face, it means something that I could stare at you sleeping peacefully forever, it means something that-"

I'm cut off by her lips on mines.
She kissed me when I was about to kiss her, ok this is awkward, maybe I talked too much and she understood which was the point of the entire conversation.

S: "I wanted to do this since the day I've met you, I feel the same since the day I've met you, and I know that we have barely spent two days together since we met, but I feel butterflies on my stomach, when I see you, when I hear you, when I hug you, I wanted to kiss you since the day I've met you"

I can feel a tear running down through my face, she wipes it away and hugs me, giving me the softest kiss I've ever felt, I collapse on her arms and for a couple of minutes everything is perfect.
I'm so in love with this gorgeous woman.

————————————————————————

Tell me what do you think about this chapter :)

Instagram: pagingmarina_